huge in all aspects of the game buggs

Report bugs, crashes and any problem you encounter while playing Heroes Empire: TCG
joaodbe

huge in all aspects of the game buggs

Postby joaodbe » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:21 pm

hi.

yesterday i decided to give this another try and wel lets see,

i coudnt join almost all alliance, there was only 1 or 2 that i could join.
my alliance points turned to 0 its like what? how can that be i only joined yesterday this alliance and how can that happen?
My raid points from yesterday reset and today after every attempt they reset again, so its like you do the raids and after that they are at 0 damage again, pfff . My alliance raids its the same thing, after each attempt they get reset and even worse i cant see my alliance raid it shows that they are all full.
Cant chat in global nor in alliance chat, everything i write disapear and it seems that no one can read what i write;
I had 6000 and something gold and now i got only 1000;
Im pretty sure that when i left i was higher on campaign .

i would like some clarification on why this happens cause a few months ago it wasnt anything like this....
Thunderclaw

Re: huge in all aspects of the game buggs

Postby Thunderclaw » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:36 am

We need players in the Berserkers alliance! The alliance points reset on Mondays.
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Im sorry, about the gold the fact is that i won a bid of 5000 gold, and i didnt knew that since it was the 1st time i did that cause that feauture wasnt available back when i was playing, so no gold missing. But the other stuff was and still happens. And now i got another bugg to report. On pvp i just lost an impossivel to lose game cause i got a message saying that i disconected from internet wich wasnt true cause after i lost those 15 points and the gold that i was gonna get from that free win i was gonna get with all the frustration that comes with it, i was again connected to internet and could play pvp again. Please someone fix this buggs...
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:28 pm

And again another disconect from pvp and of course another free win wasted and 18 points lost this time... Pfff
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:49 pm

And again, pff i just needed to atack to win and lets see, it desynchronized me again. Omg this is just insanely stupid another free win and another 17 points lost when i only needed to atack
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:42 pm

And another bugg on pvp again pff
now i was stuck on 0s oponent turn like you can see
Attachments
Stuck on 0s pvp 1.png
Stuck on 0s pvp 1.png (20.78 KiB) Viewed 4144 times
jagartu

Postby jagartu » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:46 am

Hi Joaodbe,

Thank you for the report and sorry for the late response. We are still fixing errors after the server migration, thank you for pointing out some of them. Can you please tell us your nickname in the game so we can look to your case in particular?
We will try to fix these bugs ASAP, and we will keep you posted.

Regards
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:44 pm

yes, my nickname is portugues and im on thor alliance to be easier to track
jagartu

Postby jagartu » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:02 pm

We are looking into it now. PvP problems are on top of our priority list, we will let you guys know when it is working perfectly well.

Thank you!
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:30 pm

I like to report another bugg. This one must be solved fast as well. Yesterday i had 8 wins in adventure hard ladder and now after i finished 2 i still got the same 8. Can you please fix that bugg cause i need to know if im gonna keep doing them to be on top ladder to get the rewards ir not.... Please try to fix that soon...

Return to “Technical Support”