Game freeze in raid

Report bugs, crashes and any problem you encounter while playing Heroes Empire: TCG
framer

Game freeze in raid

Postby framer » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:48 am

I was on my last raid ticket for the day and after the AIs last turn the game froze and no damage overview popped up. After refreshing the game it did count the damage I did, but I also had 3 raid tickets again. So effectively I did 2.2k damage on 1 raid ticket:

Kramito
Site Admin

Re: Game freeze in raid

Postby Kramito » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:47 am

Hello framer,

Thanks for the report, it seems like the daily reset ticket went off before time due to a connection issue, I'll check what exactly happened.

Cheers,
framer

Postby framer » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:36 pm

The game freezing at the end of a raid is caused by having the menu (to surrender) open the moment the "defeat" screen should pop up. I managed to replicate it multiple times today and one time got an extra raid ticket again.

Not sure still if that is caused by the crash, it may have something to do that I used 1 of my tickets to complete last weeks raid and that one ticket got somehow reset for this week.
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:50 am

Hi!

That's helpful, I'll try to reproduce the issue following your steps to see what happens so we can fix it.

Thanks!

Return to “Technical Support”