Damage in raids not adding up

Report bugs, crashes and any problem you encounter while playing Heroes Empire: TCG
Jernau

Damage in raids not adding up

Postby Jernau » Mon May 02, 2016 11:10 am

There is a bug when using raid tickets where sometimes not all damage done is counted at the end. It seems to be a connection issue, as it seems to occur when my connection to the game is weak.

In my last raid ticket today I did 90 damage in turn 4 and 60 damage in turn 5, but when the final turn was over only 36 damage was counted (I did exactly 36 damage in the first turn, Epic Aux cavalry, promoted twice, Epic Claymore and Rare kite shield plus a slave).

I often have problems where not all my damage is counted, or I lose a raid ticket over a connection issue. Along with the issues in PvP this makes the game extremely frustrating. I refuse to blame my own connection, since these problems don't occur with other games I play, and I always remain connected to the Kongregate server while having these problems.
Kramito
Site Admin

Re: Damage in raids not adding up

Postby Kramito » Tue May 03, 2016 8:02 am

Hey,

We fixed the problem with the damage done in raid in the next update. If nothing happens, the update will be available at the end of this week.

Thanks for your patience.

Return to “Technical Support”