I quit already but ...

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
Maximus Prime

Re: I quit already but ...

Postby Maximus Prime » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:59 am

Maybe i shld wait for the update before i keep moving forward to earn more Gold, maybe ? :)
framer

Postby framer » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Having more gold should never be a bad thing ;)

I am holding off on crafting more expensive stuff until I see what the update to the crafting will bring though
Maximus Prime

Postby Maximus Prime » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:58 am

Completely off topic, but whenever i try to enter my ingame username under the Progress tab > it reverts back to that long reference number. Is that a bug or do i need to press a save button somewhere. My city name has been saved but my username keeps reverting back.

@Framer, i can't remember where i read you saying that you once took 9 gears/weapon on a deck. I counted mine yesterday and i have 11 weapons/gears :lol: . It's been working out great arming those heroes and promoting them. I think my mistake was to promote to late. I focussed more on having 4 cards on deck before promoting. I now promote as from card one and card two and it's been working wonders. Ironically i am scoring 3 stars on all the "turns" missions and 2 stars on others. So far so good and your sticker post about FAQ is "PRICELESS".
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:37 pm

framer wrote:
nAFAI wrote:we will put a lot of emphasis on making it much better on this new big update. We hope to have it ready in 3 to 4 weeks.

Is this only for new content or will the bugfixes for pvp (desync losses after 60 sec and games bugging out because of wonders) also take that long?

It will have pvp fixes incuded, several of them and a revamp in wonders and powers too.
framer

Postby framer » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:22 pm

Maximus Prime wrote:Completely off topic, but whenever i try to enter my ingame username under the Progress tab > it reverts back to that long reference number. Is that a bug or do i need to press a save button somewhere. My city name has been saved but my username keeps reverting back.

Yes the name changing is bugged atm, some people got it to work by just trying 20+ times, not sure if it matters if you do it from the progress menu or the pvp menu. Might be worth trying both.

Maximus Prime wrote:@Framer, i can't remember where i read you saying that you once took 9 gears/weapon on a deck. I counted mine yesterday and i have 11 weapons/gears :lol: . It's been working out great arming those heroes and promoting them. I think my mistake was to promote to late. I focussed more on having 4 cards on deck before promoting. I now promote as from card one and card two and it's been working wonders. Ironically i am scoring 3 stars on all the "turns" missions and 2 stars on others. So far so good and your sticker post about FAQ is "PRICELESS".

Hey, if it works it's never wrong ;) I just keep the amount of gear/walls lower for pvp since one draw without a unit to play will often straight up cost you the match, in campaign the ai will happily throw itself at the wall so it's less of a problem there :P And the upgrading is definitely the key, especially since the gear scales as well. Having your units trade for 2 or more of the ai's is the only way to keep up with the amount of gems they have. Good luck moving on and once you start seeing ninja's and shuriken appear you're in for a treat ;)
framer

Postby framer » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:03 pm

nAFAI wrote:We hope to have it ready in 3 to 4 weeks.

Do you happen to have a date yet?
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:59 am

Her framer,

We are still working on it, it will be a huge update and we are currently testing the new balanced Powers and Wonders, and the new levels.

We are also dealing with some login issues since a couple of days and that has now our hands tied so we will have to delay the update for a couple of weeks, our estimation is now set on the week of the 4th of April.

Cheers and sorry but the problems of being a small team is that if something else rises we have to stop from one place to work on the other...
ClubSpirit

Postby ClubSpirit » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:54 am

Hi,

After i read the las post i was glad and couldn t wait for april to arrive..to finally see the update out.

But i now lost confidence in hoping for any update. I can t believe players are still unable to change their nick name. something that should have been fixed in a week since it was reported as a bug!!

This game has potentials but people are getting tired of it. Needs more maps, bugs fixed, maybe 1 nee challange..; at least u could send out smaller updates to fix simple things and show your "customers" something it s happening.

"Bigger" games work because of that too (from game of war to dragonsouls..deck of herpes etc..

I might wait a little longer cause i like my alliance in the game but soon i might give up the game.
ClubSpirit

Postby ClubSpirit » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:56 am

Damn autocorrect.. I meant deck of heroes lol lol
...at least it was funny
framer

Postby framer » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:28 pm

ClubSpirit wrote:I might wait a little longer cause i like my alliance in the game but soon i might give up the game.

I'm in exactly the same boat. Just to indicate how long we've been waiting for this update:

Over 5 months ago the randomly disconnecting and differing board states leading to crashes in PvP were reported;
4 months ago the name changing bug was reported;
On jan 14 Isidro posted that the causes of the bugs had been found and would be included in the next update - the one that according to the last post was planned for 2 weeks ago.
(see: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/16074- ... 43174-bugs)

I can understand being a small team and having to adjust expectations accordingly. Not getting new content or big balance patches very often is understandable. A complete lack of communication and bugfixes (that are apparently already finished for over 4 months) however is (for me) very disappointing.

So more than a date for the update I would like to know if this is the same amount of support the game can expect after the upcoming update.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”