PvP

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
framer

Re: PvP

Postby framer » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:56 pm

Would like to second toyyons comment, especially on checking all members of alliances that receive weekly rewards. Also would still like a reply to this:

framer wrote:If that is the message then I fully agree, not having to play vs fellow members, just not in an abusive way. From my conversation with Isidro I got the impression we were suspected of wintrading our way to the top of the pvp ranking (which is absolutely not the case) and surrendering wasn't allowed at all. If you can confirm your stance on it I will make sure we follow it.

Or just clear rules for PvP altogether.
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:17 pm

Hey guys,

First of all I want to apologize for the extent this issue has taken as we are really aware of the limitations we are under in terms of infrastructure and technology, and that being the causes of this inconveniences we are the first to be blamed.

Nevertheless last thing I would want is that you feel yourselves pointed and judged, In fact as you already know we haven't even taken any action towards anyone, the only point that we made out it was that due to the limitations of players and being only able to have one PvP queue the results in the ranking due to surrenders were looking unfair at some point, but again, if there is someone to be blamed about this, is us as you just using the tools the game provide you at your best interest and that's how it should be.

The reason we have not made public rules and statements is because we are not taking action against it, as the best option would be to address that possibility from our end but it's not as easy as it may seem as we are against filtering the global PvP queue to avoid guildies, I know you are all in for that change, but the idea of the PvP queue is to be able to rank the top players of the world, as every ranking system is about, if players are unable to battle against other players due to Alliances, the purpose of that features fails to provide what it was aimed to... The thing is that the synergy between the PvP Rankings and the Alliance weekly score doesn't work very well and that's where the problem is.

There would be many possible solutions, most obvious one would be to add an additional PvP queue one standard and one for the official rankings, but due to the lack of players we want to avoid to split the already small PvP playerbase that we have.

So again, I want to apologize for the message not being delivered as clear as it should have been, and before making any official rules we want to provide the best approach from our end, that's why we are not taking any action regarding this. We will keep thinking on a way to satisfay both parties from the game itself as that should be the best approach to this matter.

Cheers
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:30 pm

Q : Will there be any consequences for me if I start surrendering to alliance mates again until the update comes that solves this problem ?
ershan81

Postby ershan81 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:50 am

yea you will be cursed for ur entire life )))
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Thanks for trolling ersh , but I would like to have a clear answer from FS.

I know they are a small indie team etc but thats not a wildcard to treat players like sh*t.
FS is still a game company and we are PAYING customers.

All we want is a CLEAR statement. Thats not too much to ask for.

They pm'd our alliance leader in a 3rd party chat and said basically we are not allowed to surrender or so, but that there will be no consequences THIS time.
When we ask for specific rules, they say they will not declare any bc they won't take ations against violators...wtf ???

Some ppl stopped playing bc of this crap, many are almost inactive and only doing raids.
The game is spoiled for us.

If there are rules , then please declare them.
If there are no rules , then dont threaten with consequences and give a clear statement that we are free to play the game as we did.

If you want us to stop playing , just give us our kreds back , say 'thank you for playtesting our game' and we will be gone and give you a 5 star rating -.-
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:45 am

Hey Dukunde,

First of all sorry that you feel yourself treated like that, it was always far from our intentions as we always loved to have as much transparency and be closer to you all as possible, we apologize that we couldn't manage this situation as good as it could.

As an official statement, we won't take any actions in surrendering against fellow alliance members untill we release an official set of rules (if we finally decide to do so), so feel free to act accordingly to your desires in the game.

We will also refrain from using 3rd party chat programs to inform this and other matters, as it has been shown that we are not able to handle this kind of conflicts through there, so we will make sure to release only Official statements in that matters from now on.

We will keep working on improving the game step by step as thtat's what has been our goal from the beggining.

Cheers,

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”