PvP Pre-Season 1 Rewards

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
nAFAI

PvP Pre-Season 1 Rewards

Postby nAFAI » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Hello all,

First of all apologies for not making this post earlier, we have been extremly busy with bug fixing since we came back from Christmas, also we want to let you know that with the changes we did during the season and the changes we are coming, this will be the last season that takes that long, from now on, seasons will last 1 month and the rewards will be as follow:

1st: 1x Grand Mystic Scroll + 1200 Gold Bars
2nd: 1x Mystic Scroll + 1000 Gold Bars
3rd: 1x Ancient Scroll + 800 Gold Bars
4-9th: 1x Master Pack + 500 Gold Bars
10-15th: 1x Hero Scroll + 300 Gold Bars
25th: 1x Adventurer Scroll + 200 Gold Bars

This will be the rewards from now on but for this pre-season and due to the changes and lenght of the season we are duplicating the gold rewards so they will be as follow:

1st: 1x Grand Mystic Scroll + 2400 Gold Bars
2nd: 1x Mystic Scroll + 2000 Gold Bars
3rd: 1x Ancient Scroll + 1600 Gold Bars
4-9th: 1x Master Pack + 1000 Gold Bars
10-15th: 1x Hero Scroll + 600 Gold Bars
25th: 1x Adventurer Scroll + 400 Gold Bars

Cheers and good luck!
framer

Re: PvP Pre-Season 1 Rewards

Postby framer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:38 pm

I'll copy my reply to the other thread here as well since it's mostly about the current season:

It may be a bit late for this, but I'm really hoping the rewards will be participation based, and not on the achieved ranks. Until this thread we all assumed there would be no rewards this season and announcing them a week before the end of a 6 week season doesn't leave people with much chance to qualify for rewards by ranks. Other than that it does seem weird to allow alliance mates to get matched and influence rankings that way.

I would consider shortening future seasons to 1 or 2 weeks and reward active participation in each; the current season was already very stale after a month and all the top players played 100s of matches even with the expectation of not getting any rewards. All we really want is an active pvp scene, which short and dynamic seasons where ratings stay closer and everyone being rewarded for actively participating would promote more than making the gap between the top 25 and any new players even bigger.
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:53 am

Hey,

I see your points framer, let me share with you some more info on how the automated seasons will work.

- The duration has been stablished in 4 Weeks per season, we will start with that for the moment and will see if reducing it to 2 weeks works better or not.

- We will monitor the top 25 players to check any exploiting possibilities that could have been going on, we are aware that playing with your Alliance mates is possible but exploiting the matchmaking through this will remove you from the ladder.

- We will also have a seasonal reward for everyone that won X games in that season (20 at the beggining we will see if we are good with that) this way as you mention we will reward also the players that could not make into the top 25.

Hope this helps!
aleman

Postby aleman » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:29 am

Hi,

are there any news on when the pvp season rewards are gonna be handed out to us players?

Cheers :mrgreen:
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:40 am

aleman wrote:Hi,

are there any news on when the pvp season rewards are gonna be handed out to us players?

Cheers :mrgreen:

Planning on doing that between today and tomorrow. Have to figure out a tecnhical problem first and will do it right away after!
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:54 pm

Hey guys,

Rewards have been delivered, note that gold has automatically been added to your profiles (that's why we had some technical issues with the rewards) if anything is missing please let me know!

Cheers!

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”