New Alliance Fire and Ice Recruiting active fun members.

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
AlabamaMan

New Alliance Fire and Ice Recruiting active fun members.

Postby AlabamaMan » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:14 am

The new alliance Fire and Ice is looking to fill it's slots with fun and active members.
In order to join you do not need to be the best nor have the best cards. All we are looking for is members who would like to have fun with the game, chat, and help each other get better.

We would like to be a model of a good active alliance and help progress the game into a strong one.

Additional requirement would be to do dailies when you can and the raids as often as possible but not 100% required. We all have lives and can't play every single day. But as long as you can do this 5 days out of the week all should be well! If you can't just talk to me and I'm sure we can work something out.

If you think you would be a good fit or would like to try us out please reply or inbox me.
A1Ludwig

Re: New Alliance Fire and Ice Recruiting active fun members.

Postby A1Ludwig » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:39 am

Hello/

Just started this game 2 days ago and very interested in joining an alliance. I am an digital tcgamer and involved with Shadow Era and Solforge. I like this game because it has a different theme besides fantasy/spells. I think the game has potential also.
AlabamaMan

Re: New Alliance Fire and Ice Recruiting active fun members.

Postby AlabamaMan » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:35 am

Still looking to get more active members. feel free to apply. also include you in game name since there is a bug that doesn't let you change your name in game at the moment.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”