PvP Season Rewards

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
DUKUNDE

PvP Season Rewards

Postby DUKUNDE » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Hi there ,

Will there be any rewards for the current season ? (and which?)

Cheers
nAFAI

Re: PvP Season Rewards

Postby nAFAI » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:59 am

Hi,

I will make a post announcing the rewards this evening.

Cheers!
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:30 pm

bump ;)
Hisi

Postby Hisi » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Could you guys please anounce the rewards this week, so we know if it is worth beating the shit outta our alliance mates sacrificing lots of alliance points to go for rank #1 or not :o ?

It is still a big design flaw for me that there is no option avoiding ally mates in pvp btw - cause I am getting matched around 90% of the time vs my allies :( ...
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:43 am

All your alliance is pretty much EU. You guys play around the same time and we have a small community. I think it would be unwise for them to think as small as this game is right now. Having the big picture in mind is better for all of us. Basically I think if they implement that idea then this game is forever going to be small. It would be great to have but if made will keep the big picture small.

Good luck to all of you 1st place contenders. From what I know of with monsters and WWII, you will get to pick ANY card you want. I just hope you pick uncommon militia. LOL good luck guys!
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:13 am

If we could avoid ally mates we could actually use the matchmaking feature properly.
Atm when we all have similar rank we play clicker heroes and trade wins/gold by surrendering to each other.
By doing that our ranks are getting even closer to each other.
Once we have enough of playing clicker heres we drop in rank on purpose to get matches.
THAT is unfortunate for new and weaker players, bc then there is a shark with low rank.
But we have no other choice since the matchmaking q NEVER has enough time to expand its search radius and to match us with someone else. There will always be another Silence bro in q before.
If we could avoid ally mates we were able to use the q properly and let it search at full range.

Choosing a card would be way to much as reward imo.
In ww2 it was a very good reward but here legendary cards are worth much much more than in ww2.
Thats why we are really keen to get to know what the rewards are^^
Its less than 2 weeks till season ends...
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:19 am

The low player population is always a problem in PvP games, just for the reasons you have been exposing. We are planning a big update for the game for the next month, and we will also be in a position to try to get a bigger pool of players so hopefully we can revamp the PvP a bit, we are also working on the monthly automated PvP seasons so everything will go much smoother.

As for the rewards, apologies again... I literally haven't stopped, hopefully I will do it this evening.

Cheers!
framer

Postby framer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:52 pm

It may be a bit late for this, but I'm really hoping the rewards will be participation based, and not on the achieved ranks. Until this thread we all assumed there would be no rewards this season and announcing them a week before the end of a 6 week season doesn't leave people with much chance to qualify for rewards by ranks. Other than that it does seem weird to allow alliance mates to get matched and influence rankings that way.

I would consider shortening future seasons to 1 or 2 weeks and reward active participation in each; the current season was already very stale after a month and all the top players played 100s of matches even with the expectation of not getting any rewards. All we really want is an active pvp scene, which short and dynamic seasons where ratings stay closer and everyone being rewarded for actively participating would promote more than making the gap between the top 25 and any new players even bigger.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”