Labyrinth Raid Deck

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
Zork

Labyrinth Raid Deck

Postby Zork » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:00 am

Just not getting good results vs Labyrinth... Lucky to do 60 damage a match on EASY...

Can someone post a deck-list ( with mostly Common/Uncommon cards ) that can give me a chance of actually completing the Raid next time around???

TY in Advance
framer

Re: Labyrinth Raid Deck

Postby framer » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:18 pm

It is by far the hardest of the 2 and results depend a lot on what ai plays, but with this deck I've been able to complete the expert version:

8x auxilia cavalry
4x slaves
3x hastati
2x celtic warriors
2x rare+ miyamoto
2x alexander the great
2x minamoto
4x kite shield
2x rare+ claymore
1x shuriken

The miyamoto's have to be rare+, even with 18 hp at rank 2 it is pretty hit and miss, at uncommon they will die too often to be worth playing. You can replace them with more aux cavalry, hastati or principes if you are at your limits. The shuriken and any non-rare claymores can be replaced by either uncommon claymores or saddles, if you have less than 8 aux cavalry the saddles become pretty necessary.

Basic tactic is upgrading an aux cavalry to rank 3 and equip it with a gear, then next turn you can move it to either an empty lane or to kill an annoying unit. Play and upgrade alex if you dont draw a gear, he is farily tanky and you can upgrade him to negate the debuff. Miyamoto is good to clear an enemy at <5 hp and can also be used as a higher risk, higher reward in the opening hand. Use slaves as a 1 gem blocker for high damage stuff, celtic warriors for gearbreaking, minamoto to clear a lane, hastati as cheap removal/8 damage for 2 leftover gems.

Good luck!
Zork

Re: Labyrinth Raid Deck

Postby Zork » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:36 pm

framer wrote:2x rare+ miyamoto
2x alexander the great
2x minamoto
1x shuriken

Well i don't have these ( 1x UnC Miyamoto ) and 1/2 my deck is still Commons but getting 80+ per match now...

TY...

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”