Cheater Report

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
DUKUNDE

Cheater Report

Postby DUKUNDE » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:50 am

Hi guys ,

could you please check fs_1pvzu9z18 and zombie from alliance cccp ?

We suspect them to farm alt accounts.
We are getting tons of cancels and when we get matched to one of them they instantly surrender.
We watched their score : they score in 300 steps within minutes while their rank is dropping.
Looks like they only wanna get matched with their alts to score.
Also especially that fs_ guys score skyrocketed over night. He usually has no chance against us in pvp and is not even listed in Adv ladder.

Cheers,
Dukunde (current ig name : gilgabro)
AlabamaMan

Re: Cheater Report

Postby AlabamaMan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:10 pm

Agreed with this. I watched as he got pvp wins usually 1-2 minutes apart. in an hour he hask gotten 5k points from soley pvp. I left that alliance because I want no part of that.

Zombie does it legit as far as I know but the fs guy is totally farming alternate accounts. he scored 20k points in roughtly 3-4 hours last night before the weekly end!
ershan81

Postby ershan81 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:55 pm

zombie is legit?? he got 7k atm and pvp is empty ))
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:01 pm

I retract my statement. Yea that is bogus!
Jernau

Postby Jernau » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:35 am

Please do something about this quickly!

It is not the cheating aspect that is the biggest problem. Because these players are trying to match specific accounts they cancel other matches and rejoin the queue. For those of us looking to actually play a game, getting cancelled every time you finally find a match is extremely frustrating.

With all the cancels, genuine players are leaving PvP, meaning those left are even more likely to match someone abusing the system who will cancel on them. This could kill the game.
ershan81

Postby ershan81 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:17 am

game is dead already thanks to devs who didnt login even once for 2 weeks to check whats going on here))
framer

Postby framer » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:44 pm

playone from cccp is also worth checking out, seems to be able to win 5 pvp matches in 15 minutes.
Jernau

Postby Jernau » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:43 pm

This is what happens any time I match that player. He can win many matches very quickly while always surrendering if he actually matches a live opponent….Clearly he has an alt account or accomplice surrendering to him.
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:37 am

When I was in CCCP I saw the alliance feed. He was getting pvp wins usually 1 to 2 minutes apart for hours. And prior to end of the week he said "We will be number one next week".

I understand there is "limited support" for this time. But lets get real here. This game has already seen it's peak with the mobile release. We have lost players since that peak.

Now we have cheaters taking over the game with no developers or any support to stop this. As far as I know, this is your money, and someone is messing with it. If this was my game and I saw this, regardless if I was on vacation or not, I would try to get on this within a day or two tops. The cheating has been going on for a least a week.

Is this what you want to be known for in the end (of this game). Ershan said it best, game died when you guys stopped checking.
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:27 am

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that we have that exploit into our to do priorities and that we will review those players between today and tomorrow and act accordingly, don't hesitate to report any other unusual activity and we will make sure to investigate them.

Cheers and happy new year to everyone :)

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”