Several subjects

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
Amstier

Several subjects

Postby Amstier » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Hello,...

I've been playing your/this (new) TCG for a few weeks now.
I'm a big fan of your WW2 TCG (out there my nickname is: Pieterr)
Enough about me,...

I really had a hard time registering to this forum, but it seems I've finally made it through
I've formed my own platoon (this is called: Last Legion) however I'm a member of my own platoon instead of a platoonleader. This means I can't manage a thing. Please check this and if able please fix it.
Today I've played my first PVP match. As soon as my turn started I was timed out and auto-attacking with nothing because I didn't play any cards. As I've mentioned I couldn't play any cards because I was instantly timed-out.

At the moment my biggest problems are a lack of gold. Then commons and uncommons aren't a problem. But rares/epics and legends are hard to get. Crafting uncommons to rares is already quite expensive. Is there any other way?

Cheers,

Amstier / aka Pieterr
nAFAI

Re: Several subjects

Postby nAFAI » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:34 am

Hey Pieterr,

I have fixed your issue with the Alliance leadership, it should be working properly now.

Diferently from WWII:TCG this is a very long term game in term of obtaining all the cards, on the oppossite of WWII, the Commons and Uncommons cards are barely as powerfull as the epic and legendary versions, so it's all more round balanced in terms of decks.

I'm pretty sure the resto of the players or the guide that framer did can help you in those regards but I would say that aiming for the epic, legendary cards it's a tough way in this game.

Cheers!
Amstier

Postby Amstier » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:39 am

Hello nAFAI,

Thanks for fixing my platoon issue: It seems to be working properly.
As part of my intention to figure this game out I've been reading a lot of post on this forum. Of course, I've read framer's guide as well. It's a really nice job!
To try and collect all the cards seems nearly impossible. But some cards (hero and non-hero) start at rare/epic/legend. Medium advantures only provide (un)commons. Chances to get a rare card after finishing a hard advanture are still poor? The costs of buying a rare card in the shop is expensive as well !

Anyway if this is the idea, it's fine with me. If there's another way then please inform me about it.

Just finished the hard Avalon Advanture. Ended up with 51 lifepoints.
I did get the reward for playing an adventure. I didn't get the reward for finishing 50+ Lifepoints

Are you solving this issue? It seems simular to WW2

Cheers

Pieterr
Amstier

Postby Amstier » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Amstier wrote:Today I've played my first PVP match. As soon as my turn started I was timed out and auto-attacking with nothing because I didn't play any cards. As I've mentioned I couldn't play any cards because I was instantly timed-out.

This weekend I've tried to play another PVP matcht. Exactly the same thing happened to me.

Cheers,

Pieterr
Amstier

Postby Amstier » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:38 pm

Today, I've tried another PvP game and after the second try to get a match I've met Hisi.
Anyway I got timed out again before I could even play a single card. As soon as my turn starts I'm (auto) attacking with nothing.
After that I'm a sitting duck because my opponent does get time to play cards and do damage. After my 2nd (auto) attacking turn with nothing I surrendered.

It really annoys me. This is the 3rd time for me to report this issue. From your side I get a radio-silence in return?

Cheers,

Pieterr
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:02 pm

Hey Pieterr,

We did some fixes for that issue on our last update (past week) and we saw and thought that it was already fixed, it's really strange that it's still happening to you we will have to look into that further then as we were pretty convinced that we managed to tackle that issue down...

Will keep you informed if we manage to find again the root of the problem.

Cheers!
Amstier

Postby Amstier » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:43 pm

This weekend I've tried another Pvp battle. I'm still timed out before I can play a single card.
In this thread you can see that my first post about this issue is dated 6th december 2015.

Are you going to fix this?
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:04 am

Hey Amstier,

I'm sorry this is still happening to you, the problem is that we have been unable to reproduce this on our end so it's very hard for us to know what's causing your issue.

It would be great if you could tell us if you have tried the same from: A) A different device/computer and B) A different connection.

In the meanwhile we are currently focusing for this week and the next one on trying to fix the most important PvP bugs so we will continue investigating on our end.

Cheers!
Amstier

Postby Amstier » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Hey nAFAI,

I only play pvp on my tablet. This is Android. I'm using wifi.
Hope this is going to be any help for you concerning this issue

Cheers,

Pieterr
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:57 am

Hey Amstier,

Thanks for the info, really appreciatted, do you have the posibility to try the game on a different platform? let's say on Facebook Browser for instance? This way we will be able to discard if its a profile issue or a platform/device issue.

Cheers!

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”