Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
framer

New players FAQ/guide

Postby framer » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:26 am

New players FAQ/guide

JAN 13 UPDATE: Added the Raids chapter, small updates in 2.2, 2.4, 4.2

1: Basics
1.1 What should I start with?
1.2 Wait, do I redraw my dead cards or do I have unlimited copies?
1.3 I'm out of lives and not even nearly done with the campaign
2: Spending your gold
2.1 What should I spend all this gold on?
2.2 Can I get all cards from common scrolls?
2.3 Enough with these shitty commons, I'm drowning in them and came here to play heroes
2.4 Which heroes are worth the huge price tag in store?
3 Crafting
3.1 How does upgrading/crafting work?
3.2 Which cards should I upgrade early on?
4 Adventures
4.1 What do I need to know about Adventures?
4.2 What tactic should I use in these adventures?
4.3 What difficulty should I do?
5 Raids
5.1 What are raids?
5.2 How often can I hit these raids?
5.3 How do these raids work?
5.4 What are the differences between difficulties?
5.5 Raid rewards
5.6 I can't even beat the easy raid, any tips for a deck?
6 Gems and Daily Quests
6.1 Should I do the daily mission?
6.2 What to get with the gems?
7 PvP
7.1 I am ready to storm the pvp leaderboard!
7.2 Isn't it completely pay to win?
7.3 Can you give me an example of a decent pvp deck to start with?
7.4 Wow, I'm at fairly low rating and just got matched up with one of the top players
7.5 Why does the other guy have a much longer turn than me?
8 The quest for stardom
8.1 How do I get 3 stars on mission xxx?
8.2 Whoever wrote that is a lazy piece of shit and hasn't updated it
9 Miscellaneous
9.1 What do alliances do? Should I join one?
9.2 Is x card good/useable or can I just sell it?
9.3 Is the hero I got from campaign random?
9.4 Wow, card x is awesome, which pack can I get it from?

1: Basics

1.1 What should I start with?
Play the campaign. Follow the tutorial to learn the basics. As you complete more levels you will receive some free packs to start building your deck. Once you've advanced far enough in the campaign you will unlock your deck, pvp mode and adventures. Keep playing the campaign as long as you can, once you have over 30 cards feel free to tweak your deck to your liking. Do not worry about completing everything at 3 stars the first time through, especially at later levels you will need a dedicated deck for this. Campaign is the single best way to get gold so I'd recommend completing as many levels as you can.

Some of the recently added levels (106-150) are really difficult and will probably require a bigger cardbase than you would normally have at this point. I know I had plenty of trouble even with a fairly decent collection, so don't beat yourself up over not completing it immediately. You can always come back at a later time with a more specialized deck and better cards.

1.2 Wait, do I redraw my dead cards or do I have unlimited copies?
You redraw your dead cards. Very important tip for all game modes: Upgrade your cards. You can redraw the upgraded card and play it for its original cost, giving you a huge tempo swing. Filling the board with lvl 1s will give you more damage early, but the opponent will be able to trade very favorably and overwhelm you once he starts redrawing his upgraded cards.

1.3 I'm out of lives and not even nearly done with the campaign
Ask the nice people in chat if they are willing to send you some. After they are done ruthlessly mocking you for dying, you will probably end up with some new friends and an inbox full of lives. (You can not have more than 5 lives, if you open more than 5 messages containing a life the rest will just be lost, so uncheck any excess ones before opening them)

You can send lives for free to your friends as well: Add them as friend on Kong, then refresh the page afterwards. Their pic should now show up on the map at the level they are currently at. Click on any level they have already completed and you will see their scores at the bottom. Click the +1 button to send them a life.

2: Spending your gold

2.1 What should I spend all this gold on?
At the moment for all new players common scrolls are the best option. The game doesn't really have a single card that will win you the game; any hero can be killed by an Aquiles (common card), any non-hero can be killed by a ballista or Minamoto (both common cards, though Minamoto is an adventure drop from Shogunate). You can use unlimited copies of any card in your deck so having multiple is a good thing, especially since you can upgrade the ones you're using a lot. Further in the guide I've included a fairly balanced starter deck made from only common cards. Just know that all the high ranked pvp players have spent 10k+ gold on common scrolls. Also worth mentioning that even though campaign is a gold machine, once you have completed it gold won't be easy to come by.

EDIT: I feel I should elaborate somewhat since some people have interpreted this as “only commons are worth buying”. In my opinion, most of the best non hero cards drop from common scrolls (at this time at least). They will generally be the bread and butter of your deck when starting out and since they are cheap to get and have good upgrades they will do more for you than a couple of rare heroes will. Once you are satisfied with your troops, waiting for the specific hero you want or a myth hero pack to be in shop might be worth it. Some of the best heroes only drop at rare+. Just know that the odds of getting that specific hero are low and these options are very expensive (4500 gold for myth hero pack and 5000 for a rare hero when on offer).

2.2 Can I get all cards from common scrolls?

No, some cards only drop starting at higher grades, see the full list here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

*Note: after the last update this file isn't completely correct any more, most notably wonders that have started dropping at lower grades as well and newly added cards not yet in here.

2.3 Enough with these shitty commons, I'm drowning in them and came here to play heroes

Post Nov 26 update: Heroes have gotten a significant boost and are seeing more play in pvp. Three of the heroes from the common pack (Scipio, Achilles and Ragnar) are very good (though I would recommend trying to upgrade Ragnar to a rare so he can be played and upgraded in one turn), and Vlad is very helpful in certain Campaign levels where you struggle with your hp. A balanced deck also needs cheaper non hero cards, so when starting out my advice is still to buy common scrolls. Opposed to before the update I would however recommend not going overboard with buying just commons and save a chunk of gold to acquire the heroes you want. This can be done by:
1) Waiting until they come on offer in the shop. To save gold, buy them at their lowest available grade, 1600 for uc vs 5000 for a rare hero. See the Googledoc linked below to check at what rarities they are available.
2) Buying hero packs when they come on offer in the shop. When looking for heroes a hero scroll is worth spending a little more on than the regular version of the scroll, since you are at least guaranteed to get a hero this way.
3) Doing medium adventures. This is a good option if you can maintain a decent winrate (75% at least) and are in an alliance (this way you get a bit of bonus gold at the end of the week). The reward pack drops common/uncommon/rare, with rare having a fairly low chance. The pack is not restricted to heroes, so you will have to do a fair amount, but I have managed to get every uncommon hero and a few rare+ ones this way.

Let me repeat once more: Campaign is a gold machine, once you have completed it gold won't be easy to come by.

2.4 Which heroes are worth the huge price tag in store?

This will be different for every player since different heroes match different playstyles. If you are planning on doing a sizable amount of medium adventures I would not buy any hero that drops at uncommon; you will be able to get those from both of the weekly packs and from the medium adventure reward, so you should get most of those soon enough. Check the googledoc in 2.2 for the rarities at which each hero becomes available.

This leaves only a handful of heroes (Arthur, Leonidas, Yue Fei, Montezuma, Gilgamesh and Alexander), of which Alexander is available in questshop. If you really like one of them then this is where Id spend the gold (though I personally wouldn't buy any of them at that price) since they are hard to get as regular drops. I'd like to add that Montezuma will be hard to fit into a PvP starter deck since he will need to be combined with other stuff to be really viable in PvP.

3 Crafting

3.1 How does upgrading/crafting work?
When on the map, click on Deck to go to your collection. To upgrade a card you will need the following:

3 commons + 150 gold for an uncommon
3 uncommons + 750 gold for a rare
4 rares + 5000 gold for an epic
4 epics + 15000 gold for a legendary
Note: You will lose the lower grade copies, so be careful you don't end up with an incomplete deck.

If you have the gold and enough copies, click on 'craft'. This will show ALL cards in the game. Click on 'craft only' to see which cards you can craft right now, you can click on the cards to see them and click on craft to see what upgrading it will give it (higher stats / lower gem cost / better skill etc). Click on craft again and you will now have the upgraded copy and lost the lower grade ones.

3.2 Which cards should I upgrade early on?
In general, upgrades that lower the gem cost of playing and upgrading the unit are the ones that give the biggest advantage. Keep in mind that you will lose the lower grade copies when upgrading, so watch out when upgrading cards you run multiple copies of. Heroes are usually nice to upgrade for this reason, since you will hardly ever use more than 2 of a single copy. Do not upgrade a card if it means you have to replace the lost copies with something weaker.

I wouldn't recommend just upgrading because you feel you have to many copies of a card, in for example the labyrinth raid I used 12 copies of one card (Aux. Cavalry).

A good “trick” to know and use when using multiple of the same equipment is to use different grades. You can not equip the same card twice on a unit, but you can equip a common and an uncommon version of the same card. So if you plan on using 4 of the same equipment, use 2 uncommons and 2 commons just to give you more options when drawing both in one hand.

Some good stuff to upgrade from the top of my head:
Rare Ragnar (can play and upgrade him to rank 2)
UC and Rare Celtic Warriors (becomes 2 to play after upgrading it to rank 3, UC, or 2, Rare)
Rare Mayan Atlatist (allows you to fully upgrade and cast strike in 1 turn to finish of a 5hp enemy)
UC Auxilia Cavalry (Their role is dealing damage, the epic upgrade is also really good later on. Will add once more that I used 12 of these in my Labyrinth deck, so quantity is probably better than quality here early on)
UC and Rare Claymore (good boost for its cost and not very good at common)
UC and Rare Kite shield (boost isn't very big, but the card is just very good so having different grades helps a lot)
Rare Hastati (KEEP ENOUGH COPIES! Just a very usable cheap card in any deck, very good upgrades at rare+)
Rare Principes (make sure you have enough copies! Small boost, but 18 for damage makes a decent difference; 18 often recurs as hp on cards)

4 Adventures

4.1 What do I need to know about Adventures?
In the adventures you will play with a premade deck, which includes a lot of high grade cards. Pay attention to these grades (the rarities), since it may mean the difference between being able to fully upgrade a card in 1 turn or only upgrading once. The objective of adventures is to beat all 'days' (3 on easy, 4 on medium and hard) with only 1 lifepool, so be careful with taking damage. There are now 4 adventures, of which there are only 2 available at a given time, rotating every week. Tribal Wars and Shogunate are still really new, so I can't comment much on them at this time.

4.2 What tactic should I use in these adventures?

I've tried to put something together for medium and hard Colosseum: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/16074- ... -adventure

Colosseum TL:DR
On the first 3 days your aim should be to take as little damage as possible. There are 2 basic rules to achieve this:
-Always keep (at least) 2 lanes covered
-Have 1 “unkillable” unit that will be able to put out a lot of damage, this way shortening the round and the damage you take
An unkillable unit is: 1) able to survive taking 18 damage, 2) a non-hero card, 3) upgradeable
On the last day, check how much hp you have. If you are very low you have to prioritize keeping at least 2 lanes covered; even if it is with a 1 hp card (you cant afford to play around the 2 AoE cards). If you have a decent amount of hp prioritize making an unkillable unit, preferably one that will be able to put out good damage (any gear will make sure of this on any card).

THIS TACTIC DOES NOT WORK IN TRIBAL WARS

As I said, these 2 are still very new. Some basic tactics that seem to work for Tribal Wars:
1) Try to get out Hannibal early to help you with clearing the enemy cards
2) Play and upgrade Ramses whenever possible (huge hp boost and high hp wall that cant be reset)
3) Don't rely too much on non-hero cards; ai seems to run 4 copies of the card that resets their hp
4) Play Sun Tzu only if you need him to handle Gilgamesh or other really strong crushers/ninja's, preferable lvl 3 ones since upgrading will just reset their status. He is a real lifesaver so use him wisely.
5) Focus on controlling the board the first few turns, only start spending gems on straight heals when you have a decent set-up. The early Hannibal will help with the 1st, Ramses does both. Try to avoid playing priests early, with their low attack you run the risk of getting overwhelmed once the ai starts breaking through.
6) Heal as much as possible the first 3 days. Samurai armor is best used on lvl 3 heroes since their hp cant get reset. If no hero is available, put it on your LOWEST GRADE unit. The common barbarian warriors work well for this. Just try to make sure to have a rare+ non hero in play as well, so this will be the target for HP resetting. The wonder is good to use as a very gem efficient heal. Don't forget to use your power if you have a gem left.

Shogunate:
Haven't played it enough to say anything meaningful.

4.3 What difficulty should I do?
After you've completed the campaign, easy adventures are the best way to get gold; they can be completed quickly and should have a really high winrate. At the end of the last day you will have a 20% chance for a card to drop, which will be either common or uncommon. I strongly recommend doing easy until you generally complete it with 50hp left before moving up to medium for that map, since the ai will have a stronger deck and you will have to survive an extra day.

Medium is probably the best mode to play in once you know what you are doing and can maintain a decent winrate (for reference mine is around 90%; don't be disheartened if yours is lower, but know that it isn't all luck). The fee is 200 gold, but the pack you get for beating it would cost you 450 gold to buy in store. I used to have droprates for the pack, but I haven't got a big enough sample size since the update changed the droprates. After beating day 4 of medium you will also get a common adventure specific card.

Hard is better than it used to be; the pack no longer drops commons so if you win you will have a guaranteed 150 gold in the pack if you want to sell it. There are adventure specific cards for every adventure, the pack that you get for beating hard contains an uncommon, rare or epic version of one of these. Note that even after the big update epics still seem to be only 1% chance to drop (2 in 200 packs in a combined effort with some alliance mates). Problem is still that there are only 3 (I think?) possible drops from every reward pack, once you have those it is up to you if you still think it's worth it to keep doing them. Replayability is still low in my opinion.

5 Raids

5.1 What are raids?
Raids become available once you're at level 50 in campaign. Raids have very high health and will require active daily hitting to be able to complete them. Each raid has a solo version and an alliance version. Generally you should focus on completing 1 solo raid per week (once you have the cards to start hitting really hard you can complete 2 of at least the poseidon/tides raid), alliance raids will obviously depend on your alliance.

5.2 How often can I hit these raids?
The solo version and alliance version each use their own tickets. You get 4 of each of these tickets daily (unused tickets are lost at reset) and with one ticket you get one attempt at the raid. You have to pay 500 gold to unlock each of the alliance raids the first time (1000 gold total), when they come back in rotation they will still be unlocked. This fee may reset when switching alliances, I have not tested that.

5.3 How do these raids work?
At the moment there are 2 different raids: the labyrinth and poseidon/tides. Each of these raids has a different effect at the start of the ai's turn: In the labyrinth the attack value for all your cards gets lowered by 3 (solo) or 4 (alliance), in poseidon/tides one of your non-hero units gets demoted once. You get to use one of your own decks, so keep these effects in mind and try to make a specialized deck for each.

As I said in the previous paragraph, you use a ticket for each attempt at the raid. Both of the raids and at all difficulties you have 5 turns (as long as you are alive that is) to do as much damage as possible.

5.4 What are the differences between difficulties?
I think the decks are the same between difficulties, or at least don't differ much. The following things change depending on difficulty:

Poseidon/tides (think it's the same for labyrinth, I'll verify that later)
Easy: 80 your hp – 12 ai gems – 2000 solo raid hp – 21000 ally raid hp
Medium: 70 your hp – 13 ai gems – 2300 solo raid hp – 24000 ally raid hp
Hard: 70 your hp – 14 ai gems – 2600 solo raid hp – 27000 ally raid hp
Expert: 60 your hp – 15 ai gems – 3000 solo raid hp – 30000 ally raid hp

Another difference is in the reward for the solo raids: for easy and medium you get an ancient scroll, for hard and expert you get a mystic scroll (even though the menu shows an ancient scroll as reward). Since raids are still very new it's hard to say if the difficulty also affects droprates for the alliance raids rewards.

5.5 Raid rewards
All raids give a certain amount of raid points and gold, you can see how much in the raid menu. After completing a solo raid you will also get an ancient scroll (for easy and medium) or a mystic scroll (for hard and expert, even if the menu shows an ancient scroll as reward). After completing an alliance raid you will have to wait until the start of the new week to collect your rewards (raid menu>raid shop>rewards), other than the gold and raid points you get either an ancient scroll, mystic scroll (never got one myself to verify, but several people say they have) or a “raid scroll”.

The raid scroll contains a raid exclusive card, for Poseidon its the “Poseidons Trident” gear and for labyrinth its the “Knossos Labyrinth” wonder, both starting at epic. If I had to estimate from a very limited sample size I'd say the raid scroll has about a 10-15% chance to drop.

With the raid points you can buy different “dust powers” from the raid shop. With these dust powers you can craft any power of your choice (see deck menu>powers>craft). Be aware that these dust powers function in the same way as a regular card would for crafting: You will need 3 uncommon dusts + 150 gold for an uncommon power, 3 rare dusts + 750 gold for a rare power, 4 epic dusts + 5000 gold for an epic power and 4 legendary dusts + 15000 gold for a legendary power.

5.6 I can't even beat the easy raid, any tips for a deck?
Yes, especially the labyrinth raid is incredibly punishing for any new player, with all these epic and legendary heroes and regenerating units. If it's any consolation, if the ai plays well me and my fancy cards get completely destroyed as well.

Having said that, I listed the decks I currently use for each and can comfortably complete the expert solo versions with when spending all tickets here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/16074- ... nd-tactics. This will take some time to be able to create, but with the nature of tickets and raid rewards I can't really start experimenting with a beginner deck. Where I also list the rarity it means the card can not be replaced by the same card at a lower grade, since it will be either too weak or too expensive. I will try to suggest cheap replacements for the harder to get cards.

6 Gems and Daily Quests

6.1 Should I do the daily mission?

Seems like the obvious answer would be yes, but I strongly suggest waiting with trying the “beat a hard adventure with 50hp left” until you are confident in beating the adventure on hard at a decent rate. Beating hard isn't the problem, but even playing perfect, staying over 50hp is very draw/ai dependent on avalon and colosseum. Tribal Wars seems to be a very good place to do this specific daily, since you will usually be able to complete it when winning.

6.2 What to get with the gems?
I got “greek fire” first, but haven't found much use for it yet. Pick whatever shiny card you like best and get that, the pack has a low chance of epics so will probably not be worth it until you have enough copies of all other options. If I had to pick one when starting over I would go with Alex.

7 PvP

7.1 I am ready to storm the pvp leaderboard!
Hell yeah you are! Go get 'em tiger!

7.2 Isn't it completely pay to win?

Not really; higher grade cards only have slightly better stats, drawing and playing well will always give you an edge. There are very strong cards and heroes at higher grades, but as I stated earlier, every hero can be killed by an Aquiles and every non hero can be killed by a ballista. With heroes seeing more play I would say older players with bigger cardbases have gotten a bigger advantage compared to newer players with the new update. A win is still very much possible, since hero heavy decks suffer a lot more from bad draws than cheap beginner decks.

7.3 Can you give me an example of a decent pvp deck to start with?
Not only can I give you a decent pvp deck, I will give you a deck with an amazing 100% winrate versus former ;) #1 and scourge of pvp queue Hisi, using only unupgraded common cards.

Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/Qb4sJDw.jpg?1

Decklist:
6x Principes
3x Achilles
3x Hastati
2x Peltast
2x Scipio
2x Celtic warriors
2x Slaves
1x Camel Cavalry
3x Kite shield
3x Horse Saddle
2x Claymore
1x Ballista

Please take a very good look at the heroes you got in campaign: most are very good and probably deserve a spot in there.

Feedback from hisi:
NO WALLS, MORE HASTATI AND PRINCIPES

Why only 2 walls/slaves?
In this deck it is a bit of a risk/reward thing. One wall literally won me the match vs hisi; it prevented 20+ damage and almost killed the unit it was blocking giving me a great trade the turn after. Had he drawn a saddle, the lane with the wall would effectively be dead for me until I would draw a saddle as well, limiting my options of playing other cards. Once you get the hang of pvp and have a bit more experience in the matchups, be sure to experiment a bit with for example barbarian warriors that block 1 turn but don't leave you with a dead lane if played around or legion urbanae for their great stat/cost effectiveness. Just starting out I would be careful with including too many walls and playing them on an empty board, some cards are able to abuse that very hard.

Should I always use that much gear?
I've used 9 gear, which is fairly high for a normal deck (6-8 I find to usually be the sweet spot), but there are 6 cards that have the reduced equipment cost skill (the principes), so gear just fits this deck really well. I've tried to smooth the cards out as much as possible, if you don't have 6 principes, replace them with some of the glorious heroes you got from playing the campaign.

These Celtic warriors suck
They do, that is why there are only 2, same as the Camel. They are understatted and expensive to play and upgrade, so only play them if you can immediately use their skill to kill a unit or enable a good trade. Just so you know: destroying gear will remove all the stats associated with the gear, so you can kill a unit just by destroying its gear if its health is low enough already.

7.4 Wow, I'm at fairly low rating and just got matched up with one of the top players
Yes, that happens from time to time; there are not that many highrated players and once they have been in queue long enough they can get matched up with newbies. Try to make it a learning experience and see how they play and what cards they use and if you beat them, make sure to endlessly and openly mock them in chat.

7.5 Why does the other guy have a much longer turn than me?
PvP isn't completely synced; after you click on fight it takes some seconds for your opponent to see your moves and animation times are subtracted from your actual turn. Both of you have 1 minute, but it will always be less because of the animations and the opponents will always seem longer because there is “dead” time between moves.

8 The quest for stardom

8.1 How do I get 3 stars on mission xxx?
Here is a guide on getting 3 stars on most missions:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/16074- ... -uncommons

8.2 Whoever wrote that is a lazy piece of shit and hasn't updated it
Well, I just updated it so don't you look silly now? Now you go and test it out and comment on if it actually works.

Nov 26 update: Yea, that guide isn't going to do much for the latest 45 levels, maybe once there are even more levels and I can muster the courage to go for the 150 3 star reward I will revisit it. For now I will revert to lazy piece of shit status.

9 Miscellaneous

9.1 What do alliances do? Should I join one?
While you are in an alliance you will score alliance points by either beating adventures or winning pvp matches. An easy adventure gives 25 points, medium 150 and hard 600. A PvP win gives 300 points. At the end of the week you will receive around 9% of your total points in bonus gold, so if you will be doing PvP and/or adventures anyway I would definitely recommend joining an alliance. Being a member of one of the top 3 alliances in weekly score and meeting the required 5% of total points scored you will also receive a bonus pack. The 5% requirement is only for the pack and only applies to the top 3 alliances, everyone receives the bonus gold.

9.2 Is x card good/useable or can I just sell it?
That usually depends on your deck and available collection. Just one note about selling cards: The devs actively rebalance cards, so something that is unusable now may become better in the future.

9.3 Is the hero I got from campaign random?
Yes it is, it can drop any of the heroes available in those grades (if memory serves right uncommon/rare/epic, though epic is only a small chance). See: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0 to check which you could have gotten.

9.4 Wow, card x is awesome, which pack can I get it from?
Look it up in the googledoc linked above, see on which rarities it is available, then see what packs/scrolls have a chance for dropping that rarity.

For example: War elephants are only available as epic and legendary. Since they are a non-hero card the only pack that drops them is the mystic scroll (infinitely small chance though, don't get your hopes up!). A principes is available on all rarities, c/uc/r/e/l, so all packs (that arent restricted to heroes only) have a chance of dropping one on the rarities available in the pack.

If you have any more questions please post them here. Any feedback is of course also welcome :)

Best of luck and have fun!

Framer
Last edited by framer on Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 8 times in total.
nAFAI

Re: New players FAQ/guide

Postby nAFAI » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:04 am

Awesome job framer!

Sticky for goodness :)
framer

Postby framer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:56 am

Updated it after the new update
framer

Postby framer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:14 pm

JAN 13 UPDATE: Added the Raids chapter, small updates in 2.2, 2.4, 4.2
Maximus Prime

Postby Maximus Prime » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:40 am

Quick question,

What if i bring a 'common' and 'uncommon' Peltast along with me to the fight , can i use both on the offensive ? or will i be told "you can only use ONE copy" of the Peltast.
framer

Postby framer » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:08 pm

You can use unlimited of the same non hero, even if they are the same grade. You can only ever have 1 of the same hero on the field, and only 1 of the same grade gear on any card. You can however equip a card with a common and an uncommon version of the same gear (though only a few effects actually stack).
Maximus Prime

Postby Maximus Prime » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:58 pm

framer wrote:You can use unlimited of the same non hero, even if they are the same grade. You can only ever have 1 of the same hero on the field, and only 1 of the same grade gear on any card. You can however equip a card with a common and an uncommon version of the same gear (though only a few effects actually stack).

Ahaa, nice to know, thanks. Here comes the hoard of Principes and Triarii then.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”