Alliance TheSilence recruiting

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
DUKUNDE

Alliance TheSilence recruiting

Postby DUKUNDE » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:41 am

Hi guys,

We are always looking for new and active members for our alliance.
All that is needed is activity on a daily base to get the score needed to get the #1 alliance reward each week.
Training and drill to harvest the other alliances in PvP will be provided ;)

So if you like that game and are actively playing each day we would be glad to hear from you :)

Apply at TheSilence !

Cheers,
DuKunde (aka Toyyon)
AlabamaMan

Re: Alliance TheSilence recruiting

Postby AlabamaMan » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:40 am

I would like to join
framer

Postby framer » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:18 am

I sent you a PM here on the forum.
framer

Postby framer » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:36 pm

We are once again looking for active new members. The only requirement at this time is being able to be active enough to score 5% (around 15.000 points) of our weekly total so you will qualify for the bonus pack. In return we offer our pleasant personalities, multiple weekly alliance raids, all our top secret tips and tricks for adventures and PvP and a weekly reward pack if you help keep us on top of the weekly leaderboard!

If you are interested please post your ingame name and current alliance either in this topic, or should you prefer to keep these things private you can send me a PM here on the forum or on Kongregate (my name there is framer_ted). This way we can see how much you score in a week.

We will be looking to add the new member(s) at the start of the next alliance week, so please make your interest known in the next 5 days :)

Regards,
Framer (ingame tamer_fred)
framer

Postby framer » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:27 am

Please post here or contact through PM instead of applying ingame, it is hard to tell people apart with all the fs_code usernames and that way we can also see your actual score. Thanks!
A1Ludwig

Postby A1Ludwig » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:28 am

I'm interested in joining an alliance.
framer

Postby framer » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:13 pm

A1Ludwig wrote:I'm interested in joining an alliance.

I sent you a PM here on the forum.
framer

Postby framer » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:29 am

framer wrote:We are once again looking for active new members. The only requirement at this time is being able to be active enough to score 5% (around 15.000 points) of our weekly total so you will qualify for the bonus pack. In return we offer our pleasant personalities, multiple weekly alliance raids, all our top secret tips and tricks for adventures and PvP and a weekly reward pack if you help keep us on top of the weekly leaderboard!

If you are interested please post your ingame name and current alliance either in this topic, or should you prefer to keep these things private you can send me a PM here on the forum or on Kongregate (my name there is framer_ted). This way we can see how much you score in a week.

Once again, so a bump :)
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:33 pm

Dont ever join this guild. They will kick you if you go on vacation even when you write on guilds chat sayinf that you wont be able to play for a week cause you go on vacations, and then when you get back in the game you see that you have been kicked. It doesnt matter that you got every single week on raids top 3 contributors they will just ignore that. Unless your names hisis cause again 2 weeks ago he did 0 platoon points and of course cause hes hisi he didnt got kicked. Its time to people understand that that is not a way to act. Ive been on the silence since 2nd week it was formed and merged and i know some juicy stuff they do there. So im advising you dobt ever join them.
framer

Postby framer » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:41 pm

I honestly never saw a message about you going on vacation so I apologize for that, if I had I wouldn't have removed you. I just occasionally clear out the inactives, always have done, not sure what hisi has to do with that. Sad to hear you didn't like it in our alliance, best of luck going forward.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”