Issues and doubts

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
gino

Issues and doubts

Postby gino » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:18 pm

First of all I would like to apologize for any eventual mistake in placing the subject, the question or anything: I tried to find some rules or guidelines for popsting but I was not able to find anything.

Issue 1: unlock hard difficulty quest
what does that mean? I've played around 20 levels in hard mode and still see it in quests

Issue 2: invite friend
same as above. What does that mean? I invited and recruited a friend but I still see it

Issue 3: recruiting prizes
I recruited a friend (gattoVincent is Kong name, gatto the game name). He is at level 60,
he plays raid every day, same for adventures, but I only got the first prize.

Doubt 1: adventure immediate reward algorythm
I often play adventures. It happens to play around 20 cards, many promotions, end untouched
with more HP than the ones with whic I started and get 7 out of 15 golds (first turn). So what is
the formula to get more gold?

Doubt 2: Hero slayer
Hero slayer abilties reports "Destroys an enemy (mounted hero, foot hero) card". Actually it has no
effect on cards with Templar ability. So it should say IMHO "Kills an enemy ..." or better "Set to zero
the health of an enemy ..."

Doubt 3: Pvp times
I love Pvp, and I do love the chance to play against AI when no similar enemy is available, but why
the average eait times are 40-100 seconds? It is very very annoying. Server load seems no plausible.

Doubt 4: Card selling
I saw the auction house (great idea, I'd have loved it) has been removed for (you say ;P) good reasons,
but could it be possible to have some mechanism to get gold from card I do not want? Let's say sell them
for half their value for example
Eventually big thanks for a great game.
Kramito
Site Admin

Re: Issues and doubts

Postby Kramito » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:01 am

Hello,

what does that mean? I've played around 20 levels in hard mode and still see it in quests

I've checked myself and when I've reached level 100 and move to hard mode, the quest that appears is Unlock Master (I'll see if there's something wrong so we can fix it)

same as above. What does that mean? I invited and recruited a friend but I still see it

The invite friend should be completed when you post it to obtain more friends and not directly invite him with the code, we'll see if we can change this.

I recruited a friend (gattoVincent is Kong name, gatto the game name). He is at level 60,
he plays raid every day, same for adventures, but I only got the first prize.

We're going to fix it, it seems that requires to be level 75 to get the rewards from raids, if he get to level 75 you will receive the rewards (if you don't want to wait until the issue is fixed).

Doubt 1: adventure immediate reward algorythm

It's completely random.

Doubt 2: Hero slayer

Templar ability prevents that, we can adjust the description if needed.

Doubt 3: Pvp times

The game tries to find an appropriate player and sometimes the "awaiting time" can be a bit longer if no players are available. Reducing this time, we'll reduce the chance to find a player and therefore we need to be really careful to change that.

Doubt 4: Card selling

You can sell the cards in the deckbuilder (on the bottom-right part).

Regards,

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”