common sense please

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
marky05

common sense please

Postby marky05 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:29 am

With all respect, Kramito I don't appreciate you making me look bad when it is common sense that i raise this in several medium AND NOT IN EMAIL WHEN YOU SEND IT IN EMAIL THEN IT IS ON YOU BUT DON'T MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THAT I'M DUMB BY MAKING IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS A REPEAT INQUIRY BECAUSE IT AIN'T MY FAULT WHY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHOLE SCOPE OF WHAT HAPPEN IT IS AN ANALYZATION FAILURE BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN THE ONE I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO SINCE I POSTED THIS IN MONSTER SO EVIDENTLY YOU HAVE ALL THE RESOURCES TO BACKTRACK AND ANALYZE THE SEQUENCE THAT TRANSPIRED BECAUSE I EVEN KEEP EXPLAINING MYSELF WHAT HAPPENED. FYI AS WELL WITH ALL DUE RESPECT I MAKE THINGS BOLD FOR HIGHLIGHT PURPOSE AND EVEN SO YOU STILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THINGS. SO I WOULD DO THIS UNTIL I KNOW YOU GUYS LEARN TO COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THINGS NOT A PORTION BUT THE WHOLE PICTURE. IF YOU WANT THE SEQUENCES AGAIN LET ME KNOW BEST TO GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL BECAUSE I DON'T INTEND TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD TOO BUT SINCE YOU STARTED THIS I FEEL THE NEED FOR ME TO INITIALLY ANSWER BACK HERE JUST THE HEADLINES. ANYWAY LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO PINPOINT EXACT DETAIL BULLET POINTS OF WHAT HAPPEN SEQUENCELY I DON'T JUST SAY THINGS I PROVE THINGS. ALSO,DID YOU GUYS DO ALL THAT I ASK YOU GUYS FOR HELP ON. 1. WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO CHEATED I DID GAVE A CHEAT LIST AND FYI THESE PEOPLE CHEATED VS A PLAYER SO THERE WERE VICTIMS WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO WHEN YOU GUYS BANNED MY MAIN ACCOUNT IN MONSTER FOR USING A GLITCH WITHOUT CHEATING ANYBODY OR BURDENING ANYONE SO HOW COME A MORE GRIEVOUS ACT THAN WHAT I DID WASN'T PUNISH AND I DID 2. IF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY FAIR ANALYZE NUMBER 1 AND SO IF YOU GUYS AREN'T PUNISHING ANYONE WHO CHEATED AGAINST PLAYERS THEN RETURN MY PRIMARY ACCOUNT IN MONSTER UNBANNED ME BECAUSE IT WOULD CLEARLY SHOW NOW THAT I DON'T DESERVE IT WHEN THOSE WHO MADE THE GREATER OFFENSE ARE LEFT UNPUNISHED I QUESTION THAT RESOLUTION SINCE YOU GUYS ARE SAYING YOU ARE DONE WITH MY QUERRY IT WAS STATED TOO CHECK AGAIN.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”