GEM GLITCHES USAGE PEOPLE ARE CHEATING I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING TO THE SAME PERSONS AND DIDNT EVEN TOOK OWNERSHIP

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
marky05

GEM GLITCHES USAGE PEOPLE ARE CHEATING I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING TO THE SAME PERSONS AND DIDNT EVEN TOOK OWNERSHIP

Postby marky05 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:31 pm

I WANT TO BOLD MY MESSAGE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION 1. WHY IS YOUR HEROES EMPIRE FORUM NOT THE SAME AS MONSTER WHERE I CAN MAKE COMPOSITIONS OF CONCERN???2. TO COMPARE YOU BANNED ME IN MONSTER MARKY05 ACCOUNT BECAUSE I USE TOURNEY GLITCH OR UTILIZE FREE HARD TOURNEY NOT EVEN THE FIRST TO DO IT BUT POINT IS WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO CHEAT USING GLITCHES WHY ARE THEY NOT PUNISH THERE ARE ALOT FROM HEROES EMPIRE FROM 1. GREEK FIRE GLITCH BEFORE THAT DESTROYS TROOPS AND MONSTER FREELY THATS BEFORE NOW ONGOING GLITCH GEM GLITCH ALLOWING SELECTED PLAYERS TO USE GEM MORE THAN WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE CHECK ATTACHED IS A GIVEN EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE CHEATING BEATING OTHERS USING THIS GLITCH AND IT IS UNFAIR WHEN SUPPOSED TO BE COMPETITIVE BECAME CANT DO ANYTHING CIRCUMSTANCES. PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT AND AGAIN I ATLEAST DONT USE GLITCHES TO CHEAT ON OTHER PLAYERS AND IM THE ONE BANNED FROM THE GAME THAT IS RIDICULOUS RIGHT? QUESTION IS WILL YOU GUYS HAVE INITIATIVE TO CHECK WHO CHEATED WHO BECAUSE THIS SEASON RANKING NOW IS MURDERED BY SUCH ONGOING CHEATING EXISTENCE. PLEASE CHECK AND HELP WILL YOU BE HAPPY IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THE CHEATING ACT AND THE LOSES RANK POINTS GOLD AND ALLIANCE POINTS??? WILL YOU USE IT IF IT HAPPENS YOU HAVE ACCESS TO USE GLITCHES AT OTHER'S EXPENSES???THESE THINGS YOU GUYS NEED TO ASK YOURSELF TOO. THANKS IN ADVANCE. P.S. PLEASE FIX HEROES FORUM TO BE THE SAME AS THIS FORUM AND FIX THE GLITCH AND RECREDIT TO PEOPLE WHO DIDNT DESERVE LOSES FROM IT THANKS.
CHEATERS LIST SUBMITTED TO YOUR GENERIC TICKET MAKER WEBPAGE. SENDING PROOF PICS IS NOW REDUNDANT SINCE YOU GUYS SAW MY CONCERNS PLEASE HELP ALL NON CHEATERS. WE SUFFER MUCH LOSES WHAT CAN WE GET FROM SUCH DAMAGE AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO CHEATERS I BELIEVE CHEATING SOMEONE IS WORST THAN USING GLITCH FOR FREE TOURNEY
Kramito
Site Admin

Re: GEM GLITCHES USAGE PEOPLE ARE CHEATING I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING TO THE SAME PERSONS AND DIDNT EVEN TOOK OWNERSHIP

Postby Kramito » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:45 am

Hello,

I'm going to say it once only, do not write the entire post in caps. We answered your emails about this topic and as we said, there's a update ready to fix this problem.

Regards,
marky05

Re: GEM GLITCHES USAGE PEOPLE ARE CHEATING I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING TO THE SAME PERSONS AND DIDNT EVEN TOOK OWNERSHIP

Postby marky05 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:09 am

This Kramito was a spur of the moment when i got hopeless with you not being able to understand whole story by not completely reading and understanding everything first. So on capslock on all post it was at that time a desperation call i would still highlight things when i see things calls for it but this one okay my bad but in my opinion with all due respect you are equally accountable for me using such necessity to do such all caps post. But again my apology can we compromise though for your end to understand better. Thanks.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”