few suggestions and gossip

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
DUKUNDE

Re: few suggestions and gossip

Postby DUKUNDE » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:04 am

This version is absolutely correct.
I suddenly decided for no reason that I dont want that #1 ally reward scroll anymore.
Before I was willing to leave my own full active top 2/3 alliance for that scroll.
Next moment...whooosh...idc for that scroll anymore , yolo.
Im a crazy girl and bama treated me like a gentleman.

Now that we all agree to the same version...

Could you please fucking stop hijacking other threads ?
(I get that you werent interessted in the topic in a serious way, but its really annoying)

Cheers
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:27 am

Ok so if this is correct what can we as a gaming community do to attract newer plays and keep them. I really don't think the devs can come up with a solution with the way things are going. Silence is a powerhouse, new players play against them and probably thing well fuck this game. The newer player will realize the only way to compete is to grind for at least several months and then "maybe" they will have a chance.

It's not like the other games where you can buy packs that garuntee legends. This is a game of grinding and it rewards only the top. A new player will not stick around with that.

So back to my question, what can we do about this? You guys have worked hard to get where you are at and that should not be forgotten, but the community is only getting smaller. Devs say they have plans to bring in new players but how can we keep them. We have to either come up with a plan ourselves or try to work with the devs in ideas to make this better. I say lets abandon this topic all together. Let it fall to the bottom of the thread or ask devs to remove it as it serves no purpose anymore. Lets start a new topic and work from there!

Can we at least agree on this?
Cheers
Bama
Hisi

Postby Hisi » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Sounds like a plan ;-) - but I don't think that we can heal the design flaw as a community that you have to grind for months to get epics into your deck and prolly for decades to get an all legendary deck. Maybe FS could make an insane one time (this one should be really one time only ;-)) VIP offer to new players only that increases month by month - e.g. 1k common cards, 200k gold and 10k gems for a couple of bucks.
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:21 pm

@Bama
New players will be beaten up. Regardless of any alliance.
Whether many top pvp guys ganged up in one alliance or if they are distributed to several alliances...newbies will be beaten up. I dont get the point.
Some newbies will quit, some will decide to eternally grind and some dont care if they lose much in the beginning and start gaining experience. I mean there are FB players that play longer than any Silence member that are still nice to farm. And on the other hand there are new guys like aleman/skuzi that paid the 'newbie blood toll' and start kicking ass now after 3-4 weeks.

Its a question of attitude and devotion.

I dont see how this has anything to do with players ganging up in a powerhouse alliance.

Yes, please make a new thread with only one topic you want to discuss.
Is it how to get better rewards ? How do we get more ally competition ? How do we not scare off newbies ?

@Hisi
I can already see the downvotes and comments on kong how p2w this is then XD
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:41 am

Toyyon, I don't think it's about who should pay the new blood toll. It shouldn't be more of a hazing to become competitive. I'm not saying elite, but competitive. If there was a special package that could be bought for a couple bucks, this for sure would not be a pay to win type game. With everything being random packs and the most elite cards are earned not bought, this game is in no way a pay to win type game. It's not like you can pay 100 bucks and come out with a top line deck. Lets take gabgorus. He is still probably the only person with a legendary atilla. He paid something like 150 for it and quit the game as far as I know.

And yes we have Skuzi and Aleman now, but how many players have we lost. Beerbaron, Macdrum, Pennstar, tukue, and many more. Yes there are players coming in but just about as equal if not a little more going. This game has more diversity now with alliances and I believe this is probably about the best we are going to get for awhile. But what happens once this becomes stagnant for some like it did before. We are going to lose 1/3rd of the community?

As for one alliance being a powerhouse, my concern is that you guys are the elite group. What happens when you guys are the ones with mostly legendary decks and the rest of us have only say 5 or so in our decks, Who would want to play that game? It's like with hearthstone. When I started and tried to get competitive I could get to rank 15 and that was it. Like hitting a wall I could not go further because I did not have the legendaries. And to try and farm what you need through a wall is painful, dull, and boring. But luckily hearthstone had arenas, an alternate mode of playing through which I was able to gain cards and points I needed for crafting. Since the only other form of playing this game is raids (limited by tickets) or adventures (strongly limited by gold, and easy has the worst point value for alliance) it gives plays a dull option to grind out progression.

I think I have a good solution to this which is along the line of what Hisi was thinking. How about a new vip offer. A theme deck or competitive deck. Nothing over the top strong but some key cards needed to pvp well. Have it be only 15-20 cards so one is not given a deck but given a decent start. I feel horrible when I pvp and I see someone with mostly commons and uncommons.

I am going to make a topic with an example deck as I really think this would be an amazing way to keep new/newer players in the game and grow our community thus making pvp more enjoyable for everyone.

Bama
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:28 am

Today I'm not drunk enough to reply.
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:24 am

But yet you did. I thought the saying was if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? If you disagree, disagree constructively. Not like a dick!
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:40 am

You are just trolling.
In this thread you change topic with EVERY post. Its like chatting with a guy with Alzheimers.

Now you create a future(<-years?decades?) scenario in which us bad bad Silence guys have an all Legendary deck and say that a 5 buck offer with 5rares might help....seriously ?

The offer should have epics in it right now already.
And again: It will not help. Newbies who would quit without offer will quit then too. Because they will still get bashed. Its a question of attitude.
Im not against the offer...implement it, why not ? Just wont change anything.

And still : It WILL have a negativee backslash bc new ppl might think that this is not really f2p.
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:00 am

How dare you say I am trolling. Once upon a time you were on this side and wanted extra gold just for being an alliance leader. You thought the game was getting stale. Well I think it's pretty stale right now, how can we spice it up?

My suggestion does not benifit me at all. Hell give it to them for free if it's needed. But the devs need to make money and 5 bucks is not that much for a one time offer. The vip one time offer is an over 20 buck offer as is, maybe just reduce the gold you get from it by half and it should remain the same value. Yes it won't be an auto fix but it will help close the gap on the grinding we have done vs them starting out fresh.

But there also no need to bash others. I am switching the topic here because you are making it an issue. If I make a suggestion then you have a problem with it just about eveytime. I get it, you don't like me at all but why do we need to keep taking steps back when we should be moving forward.
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:22 pm

How dare you say I am trolling. Once upon a time you were on this side and wanted extra gold just for being an alliance leader. You thought the game was getting stale. Well I think it's pretty stale right now, how can we spice it up?

Do you even read what I posted ?
I still have the same opinion. Regardless of my ally rank.
I posted my suggestion again and explained why it might work now bc of raids.
You pretended to be interessted in the topic.
You didnt suggest anything , you didnt reply to suggestions you just switched switched topics.
...trolling

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”