few suggestions and gossip

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
DUKUNDE

Re: Suggestions

Postby DUKUNDE » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:32 am

Our core members play together since months and forged the alliance on the way to the top. I dont think this will happen either. We're a pretty good team , why should any of us leave now ?

I agree that it would be nicer if there would be more competition.Thats why I opened that thread.

..so..suggesstions that make the problem worse dont help :roll: ..
..and the effect of the morality mace might be limited too ;)

So how about something constructive ?
aleman

Postby aleman » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:31 am

Well constructive smartass^^ ... you brought up the topic first, start talking :)
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:56 am

Well I guess my first suggesstion would work even better now that raids are here.
Top scorers might leave alliance for x2 gold.
Also they will fight for every med and low scorer and basically kiss their feet if they join them ,bc they need them for raids.
Med scorers might not create an own alliance bc they probably wont attract enough membets fir raids.
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:54 am

He created the post previously because at that point I had the top alliance and as competition started growing, I started recruiting top members from other alliances so we could stay on top. Then when he wanted to join and I said no for reasons we will not get into. He ended up recruiting our best player and from there after about 3-4 weeks, he ended up being the top alliance.

It's perfectly within the rules what he did so no worries. But he does have a point with the raid thing now. There is reason to stay in a large active alliance because raids is the best way to get the cards you want.

The best thing we can do is take the remaining top players in other alliances and form our own alliance so that we could be the competition. Unfortunately that's exactly what the silence wants because they are tired of playing each other. But if we truly care about this game and the community, that's what we need to do! So what do you say aleman. Want to give it a go?
aleman

Postby aleman » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Sounds like a real rivalry between you guys ... and Darth 5Toys seems to have taken over by luring all your jedi to the dark side. Shame, Toy :D

Tbh I am really happy with my alliance with lots of veterans from the ww2 tcg. If you wanna help bringing Atlantis United to glory, you are more than welcome to join.
framer

Postby framer » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:35 pm

aleman wrote:I must admit that i find it pretty boring as well seeing all those players from top alliance getting the scrolls without any real competition. Would be great seeing some of you top players launching another alliance or joining others for more competition.

I think people are severely overestimating those weekly scrolls, unless you are the luckiest person in the game *cough* toyyon *cough* they are an extra random uc/rare on a weekly base. For the three and a half months that I have been in one of the top alliances I have gotten 1 epic that I don't even use. Hard adventures are a better source of cards and most people seem to agree those drops make it hardly worth even playing them.
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Yeh reward scroll is not as good as one might think, that is true.

Would also be cool if we could not mix up 'how do I get better rewards' with 'how might we improve game mechanics so that more competition can exist' :? :roll:
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:40 pm

For me it was a rivalry but at this point I'm way past it and just trying to help make this game a thing. I made my post to try and bring light to why this post was made and why replies were made before you jumped in. I guess I could have made that more clear.
Hisi

Postby Hisi » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Bummer could you please stop spreading wrong rumours ;-). I wasn't recruited by TheSilence. I asked Sia (the former leader) myself if I could join for 3 reasons: I was bored beating the silence guys over and over again in pvp, I didn't like how you handled toyyons application at GG and last but not least I didn't like the spirit of some winning team joiners at GG. PM me if you want to know names or anything else...

Back to topic please ;-).
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:37 pm

you did like how I handled someone who made me give them an answer right then and there without talking to you guys about it? Like how you handle your applications now, you talk to each other. You didn't like that. How he said give me an answer now so I gave him what he wanted. You are blind to how that really happened. He asked me in kong if he could join. I asked him to wait a minute while i talked to the rest of the alliance, he said "whats's talking so long, just let me know now" So I did.

And the trash talking he started towards me calling me a leeching lord, trying to make fun of the fact I use the word meta.

But I do apologize for saying toyyon recruited you. I did not mean to spread a rumor like that and I am sorry.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”