few suggestions and gossip

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
AlabamaMan

Re: Suggestions

Postby AlabamaMan » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:40 am

DUKUNDE wrote:Double the amount of gold the alliance leaders get from their alliance points.
Atm the ranking is pretty fixed , there is no real competition, nothing thrilling, for the top alliances.
Top Scorers abandon their alliance to hop in the top alliances for a free pack.
I considered doing so too.
But shouldnt it be the other way round ?
If every top scorer had his own platoon, more ppl would be involved in competitive gaming and there would be more movement in the alliance ranking.
The way it is now is join the top guys or just ignore alliance rewards except for gold.

Cheers

(from kong suggestions thread : http://www.kongregate.com/forums/16074-heroes-empire-tcg/topics/544302-suggestions?page=2#posts-9749063-row , posted here again to make it visible for FB guys)

Anyone remember this? yea still happening. just the way it goes.
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:17 am

Yeh , its a good suggestion, isnt it ?
Shame that it got ignored by all other players in this forum.

Glad that at least your pov changed with the ranking of your ally.
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:25 am

It's indeed a nice suggestion and we will think about that thoroughly, we are not very fond of rewarding one player more than the others as it could lead of many Alliances of 1 man armies and would diversify the problem but I see the approach that you are taking, we will see if we can complement that with something else.

Cheers!
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:34 pm

Maybe give two scrolls of current 1st place to first. 1 scroll of current first place and 1 scroll of current second place to second. and 2 scrolls of current second place to third. I think that sounds fair. Otherwise 1st place alliance which has been unchanged for something of the better part of two months will be the only ones who are getting a chance at legendaries and they will stay there with the better cards. Other active players will leave their alliance (like some of mine have) to go join the number 1 alliance. This needs some balance and I thin my idea would be fair!
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:03 pm

LOL why does this need to be balanced all out of a sudden ? Bc GG is 3rd place now ? If u dont play u dont get good rewards. Play or pay.

My intention was to counter these 'gang-up' behaviour the game kinda enforces to the players.
If you increase the rewards this problem only becomes worse. So its the exact opposite of what is to do. Try to think about it.
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Doesn't matter I quit the game. Yall talk shit about me anyways. It's hard when other people recruit from my alliance. Even if they just wanted to leave because they wanted to, it started with you recruiting hisi. But like I said Doesn't matter you won. I'm out. Back to Hearthstone it is!
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Sorry to hear that (honestly).
I was just not amused that you hijack my suggestion to propose something that makes the problem even worse, just to get more rewards.
aleman

Postby aleman » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:23 pm

I must admit that i find it pretty boring as well seeing all those players from top alliance getting the scrolls without any real competition. Would be great seeing some of you top players launching another alliance or joining others for more competition.
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:30 am

I honestly don't think they will do that.
aleman

Postby aleman » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:26 am

I don't see it happening either - just swinging the morality mace.

Basically I am trying to encourage the community to make more of this game :twisted:

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”