few suggestions and gossip

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
DUKUNDE

few suggestions and gossip

Postby DUKUNDE » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:12 am

Double the amount of gold the alliance leaders get from their alliance points.
Atm the ranking is pretty fixed , there is no real competition, nothing thrilling, for the top alliances.
Top Scorers abandon their alliance to hop in the top alliances for a free pack.
I considered doing so too.
But shouldnt it be the other way round ?
If every top scorer had his own platoon, more ppl would be involved in competitive gaming and there would be more movement in the alliance ranking.
The way it is now is join the top guys or just ignore alliance rewards except for gold.

Cheers

(from kong suggestions thread : http://www.kongregate.com/forums/16074-heroes-empire-tcg/topics/544302-suggestions?page=2#posts-9749063-row , posted here again to make it visible for FB guys)
Last edited by DUKUNDE on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nAFAI

Re: Suggestions

Postby nAFAI » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:23 am

Thanks DUKUNDE, I see your point,

I agree that with the amount of Alliances we could think of ways of improving the reward system, although I'm not very fond of your idea as we would like to avoid competition inside your own Alliances, in the end it should be a social friendly tool to battle against other Alliances, not against your own team mates.

Nevertheless I see where you are going and the final idea is correct, we just need to figure out a different approach into that.

Cheers!
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:39 am

I think i got the answer for this reward system....

In my opinion, the best way to deal with the reward system, is to award players who reach a certain amount of points during a week, with packs, for example, a player who reaches 25k points award him with best pack, so that this way, it will award players who are active and it will make guilds system more competitive, about guid rewards, you could change them to give more gold to the top 3 guilds....

I think this way its great because, a player who is in nº1 guild and is not very active, will not automatically receive the best reward, wich is fair in my opinion; all the active players who like their own guilds which arent in the best guild weekly position, can still enjoy his guild with this rewards.

This is just my opinion, but i think its the best option possible.
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:59 pm

another sugestions.

for starters, you should limit the number of cards to 2 of the same, and also, you could run a weekly ban cards for pvp, for players to choose, cause otherwise you wont see any diversity on pvp, its just sad that every single deck you see on pvp works around balista and town militia, its just sad that every single player you meet uses that strategy, so no point at all to have other different cards, your dek wins alone with that....
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:00 am

I think there are about three decks out there right now. Weenie rush(which is little guys and gear), Ping to death (lots of direct damage dealers) and wall control (Losts of defenders with joan and such). There are definitely different decks to be played but with limited card pools the only option at this time is weenie and maybe direct damage.

Give this game 2 more months and the decks will change!
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:18 pm

when will you limit the number of equal cards a deck can have????

please just tell me cause i really love this game but pvp sucks with this limitless card system, theres no inovation theres no motivation to get newer higher cards, its just town militia and balista and hastasi peltast no deck has different cards and strategy. the pvp games are only to see who as the most luck to get all the town militia 1st....
come on i know you care for this game, so why dont you do something about it?

i just do 2 wins pvp and no more because of quest otherwise woulnt even go there until you change this im sure you will lose a lot of players....
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:18 am

I disagree, Take a look at the top pvp player's decks. You have to look at what you seem most and include cards to combat those strategies!
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:01 pm

another suggestion....

You really gotta change the rewards from hard adventures. im tired of spending that much gold to win 30 gold and 1 common card.... and specially when its not a sure thing that you will win that hard adventure.
14 hard adventures finished and 12 common cards, 1 uncommon and 1 rare, this really really sucks. it is way to expensive to do hard adventures only to get 30 gold and 1 common. you must review this...
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:31 am

I disagree, Take a look at the top pvp player's decks. You have to look at what you seem most and include cards to combat those strategies!

i already played to all top players and yes all use the same strategy rush with town militia and balista. that sucks no strategy there, only hoping to get the luck to see who gets more town militia first
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:59 am

Yes I agree deck limitations need to be placed. max 2-3 units of the same name. No skill in a deck with 10-15 town malitia!!!! This game needs to have versatility. not a deck of mostly the same unit!.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”