05th October week, Alliance Raid Rewards

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
jagartu

05th October week, Alliance Raid Rewards

Postby jagartu » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:17 pm

Dear players,

As you all know we have been experiencing some problems when it comes to deliver weekly Raids rewards. It seems for this past week (10th to 16th of October) rewards have been given. If someone wasn't rewarded please feel free to contact us or respond to this post and we will review each case in particular.
Also, we were able to get the data from two weeks ago (03rd to 09th of October), and deliver the pertinent rewards for Allieance's Raid. Again, please contact us if this is not the case for you or your alliance.

Thank you for your patience, we will keep you informed.

Kind Regards
framer

Re: 05th October week, Alliance Raid Rewards

Postby framer » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:35 pm

I got rewards for these 2 weeks now, which I think were correct.

But the problem was not only with these rewards: each week the raids get reset, wasting a lot of raid tickets and not allowing us to complete the raids we normally would. Some weeks the reset was just 1 day early, wasting 4 tickets, some weeks they got reset daily, wasting 20+ tickets for each member.

And personal rewards (as far back as before the server transfer) are still missing (though once the reward gold was higher than it should be, no idea if that was a bug or intended as compensation).
framer

Postby framer » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:26 pm

framer wrote:But the problem was not only with these rewards: each week the raids get reset, wasting a lot of raid tickets and not allowing us to complete the raids we normally would. Some weeks the reset was just 1 day early, wasting 4 tickets, some weeks they got reset daily, wasting 20+ tickets for each member.

and again

The weekly scores also get reset so no way to see who is ranked where.
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:54 am

Yeah no rewards AGAIN.

Now wait for them to have time to reply, 2 days already and not a word.
jagartu

Postby jagartu » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:04 am

Hello,

We are aware of past weeks scores getting reset, but that problem should have been resolved by this week, so rewards for this past week should have been correctly received this monday.
Looking into our system it looks like raids didn't get reset the whole week, until monday after delivering the rewards.

So, for this past week, did you guys notice the raids getting reset again? Any rewards missing?

Regards
framer

Postby framer » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:37 am

I got the reward for the raid we completed, but since they got reset on the last day we couldnt finish the other one, wasting 4 tickets each.

And the last day of the week all scores got set back to 0 and nothing counted towards the point total anymore.
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:41 am

I never got alliance rewards
framer

Postby framer » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Same exact thing this week.

I'm calling it quits. It's been over a month now and I've lost so many rewards it would cost over €50 to buy them in your store. All we get is 1 reply per week asking if the same bug that gets reported each week (!) is still there and other than that radio silence.

PvP has turned into "own Dark Ritual or get stomped" and the only thing keeping me in the game, my alliance, I can't communicate with anymore since only 15 day old messages are displayed in chat and anything I type disappears after refreshing the game.

I've had a lot of fun and greatly enjoyed the game most of the time, but the way you treat your players has turned me off of any of your future projects.

Best of luck to everyone still playing, it was fun while it lasted and I had some great times competing in PvP.
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:45 am

framer wrote:Same exact thing this week.

I'm calling it quits. It's been over a month now and I've lost so many rewards it would cost over €50 to buy them in your store. All we get is 1 reply per week asking if the same bug that gets reported each week (!) is still there and other than that radio silence.

PvP has turned into "own Dark Ritual or get stomped" and the only thing keeping me in the game, my alliance, I can't communicate with anymore since only 15 day old messages are displayed in chat and anything I type disappears after refreshing the game.

Framer is right you know!

PvP timer running out all the time making me lose points, if i do get through its against those dark rituals who smash me within 1minute.

Support only replies once a week and chats are always disappearing.
Cant connect often. The list goes on :( . almost one year soon and it seems like the game has regressed.

I have been scouring play store and as soon as i find a game i like i will probably be calling it quits too.

And devs, you only have yourselves to blame. This is a good solid game that had/has potential but you dont seem to really care.

Least we forget rewards we dont get that goes forgotten and never a token of appreciation from you. As if giving your players 500 gold as a sorry gift will make you go into poverty. It's only digital currency.

All you do is take from us and never really give anything in return as a gesture of appreciation.

The only reason i am still around is because i spent a few $ on your game and hoped i wld see positive change. But from what i gather when i see those old timers speak is that the game has only gotten worse.

As soon as i find a decent game i am out of this borderlands also.
jagartu

Postby jagartu » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:52 am

Hello players,

We are very sorry you have to go through this process.
Up until the beginning of last week we were having big problems with our backend service that were causing a lot of errors (pvp issues, rankings reset, etc.). The thing is, just before last week we were told those problems were solved, so we made some tests and found nothing out of place.

Last week you guys were reporting problems again, so we wanted to make sure you were referring to this past week, that is why we were asking if it is the same bug again.
We have been doing tests and everything looks right: rewards seem to be fine, we see that rankings are not being reset...we are investigating why everything seems fine to us, but then you guys don't get appropriate rewards and game experience you deserve.

We are really sorry if you felt out feedback was not adequate, we assure you we are doing everything we can to solve this problems as soon as possible.

We will continue investigating and let you know as soon as we fix these issues, so you guys can continue enjoying the totality of the game features.

Kind regards!

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”