need limitation for deck

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
zacharie

need limitation for deck

Postby zacharie » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi,

I think you need to put a limitation for deck building : it's really boring to play against deck with 10 shaolin monk....
Kramito
Site Admin

Re: need limitation for deck

Postby Kramito » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:43 am

Hey Zacharie,

We're looking on how to fix this game issue, we have a few ideas that we're testing now and we'll post something in the near future about our plans so all the community has the opportunity to give us feedback on this matter.

Cheers,
Phaedros

Postby Phaedros » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:24 am

Probably should go to a 2x/3x max in my opinion, seems to be the winning formula with a 30 card deck.
zacharie

Postby zacharie » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:07 pm

an idea : limit only one card of each rarety (you can hace one comon, one unco, one rare, one epic...)
aleman

Postby aleman » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:42 am

Kramito wrote:Hey Zacharie,

We're looking on how to fix this game issue, we have a few ideas that we're testing now and we'll post something in the near future about our plans so all the community has the opportunity to give us feedback on this matter.

Cheers,

Hiho - how is testing going, any results during last 1/4 year?
A1Ludwig

Postby A1Ludwig » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello/,

I'm going to have to agree with this post. The game is fun, but it will get old quick to players if there is not some kind of limitations on how many cards of a certain type you can put in a deck, several concerns explain that in this thread. If you are limited to 30 cards, then the max should be 3x max for a single card. On top of that imo you should only allow 2 factions in one deck. Like I said this game has potential, but it also needs to be balanced.
AlabamaMan

Postby AlabamaMan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:29 am

I never thought of it but the faction limit would be interesting. The only problem would be that people will play only 1 of 3 factions being desert, roman, or greek. Maybe if you do it where you get unlimited copies of cards from one faction and limited to one of's for every other faction?
nAFAI

Postby nAFAI » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:57 am

Hey guys,

For the moment we are fine as it is now, we want to avoid the deck limitations in this game as much as we can, on the otherside we would like to approach solutions through new cards and abilities. I think with our last major update and improving most of the heroes got rid of the standdar low cost decks, is there a card that is worth having more than 3 copies at the moment? in hour tests it doesn't look like it, but of course you guys play much more than us so please share your thoughts!

Cheers!
Hisi

Postby Hisi » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:00 pm

I am running 2 cards more often than 3 times in my pvp deck atm: Hastati and Kite shield. But their numbers are getting reduced in the future the more powerfull epic and/or legendary cards I'll get ;). So I think you are right that a general card limit wouldn't make sense in the long run. Especially in raids and in campaign a card limit would really hurt deck strategies.
Spartiatis

Postby Spartiatis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:45 pm

In all card games you must have a limit to deck, 3 cards of same name or at least the cost value limit, for example each card has a cost, you only need to calculate a limit to the cost considering a deck of 30 cards. This value even can rise with your lvl, but that way you must fight someone with same deck value.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”