Question? Important - Crafting - Devs or whoever

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
Maximus_Prime

Question? Important - Crafting - Devs or whoever

Postby Maximus_Prime » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:23 am

So ... i am currently transitioning from Rare to Epic and i was very disappointed to realise that i spent time, gold and enthusiasm towards having 4 slaves which i assumed could be crafted to Epic but NO, they stop at Rare.

Right now i have epic spartans and i presume it wont go mythical right ?
How about Legion Urbanae ? Or kite shields ?

Question is, how do i know what stops where in the crafting department ?. Before i waste time, Gold and energy again.

Please advise because this can be quite frustrating to gather 4 rares and realise this card cant go Epic. Am i missing something? Is there a hint somewhere or ... ?

Thanks for your time and reply. Its weekend oh dear i will need to waiy days before i get an answer :)
framer

Re: Question? Important - Crafting - Devs or whoever

Postby framer » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:04 pm

You can go to deck and then click craft, you'll get an overview of all craftable cards. You can scroll through it for the units you are wondering about being able to upgrade. You can use the filters as well, only the gem cost can very between upgrades so that one isn't very reliable.
Maximus_Prime

Re: Question? Important - Crafting - Devs or whoever

Postby Maximus_Prime » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:04 pm

framer wrote:You can go to deck and then click craft, you'll get an overview of all craftable cards. You can scroll through it for the units you are wondering about being able to upgrade. You can use the filters as well, only the gem cost can very between upgrades so that one isn't very reliable.

Thanks framer :) - Always very helpful.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”