October 03 - Technical Issues

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
Kramito
Site Admin

October 03 - Technical Issues

Postby Kramito » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:58 am

Hello Players,

There're a few posts about some issues that happened these days after the server changes. I'll explain what we're doing to fix them and what information we need.

1) Loot Rewards -> It was a problem with the skins, now it's fixed in (Kong/Facebook) and we're doing the same for iOS/Android (requires more time due to the iOS/Android review process). You'll be able to claim all the rewards.

2) PvP -> We fixed most of the problems but it seems there's still the possibility in some cases (not always) that the match doesn't end. We're investigating this issue (top priority).

3) Guild Chat -> We need more information about this (what messages are missing - ex: system messages).

4) Raid Rewards MP -> We're investigating this issue, nothing on this yet.

I understand your frustation and we're working really hard to get all the problems fixed as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Thunderclaw

Re: October 03 - Technical Issues

Postby Thunderclaw » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:59 am

The rewards system is truly effed up. The players alliance scores were reset w/o rewards. Also the raids still aren't right. The problem seems to be that the weekly raid reset happens many hours before the actual end of the raid week! So if you played a raid during that time period it is worthless effort and voided when the raid resets.
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:42 am

Hi Thunderclaw,

We are aware of the issue, it seems like every weekly score is being reset on the Saturday at 23:50 instead of on sunday at 23:59. We will make sure this doesn't happen again for the next week.

Sorry about this,
Chris
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Heroes Empire: TCG - Admin
adamastorus

Postby adamastorus » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:01 pm

Hi Guys

Right now, the "Rewards issue" is more important, because
- we don't have Multi Raids rewards for two weeks now - this is third week - and...
- It's difficult to motivate my teammates to 'spare time' playing at Multi Raids, instead of what they really like - PVP - when there's no reward upon them...
- "Dust" its what allow us to reach "...summon your own power into your collection" :)

Keep the good work

Regards
ershan81

Postby ershan81 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:44 am

ally rewards are ok but team raid rewards still missing
Adamastor

Postby Adamastor » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:15 am

Hi Guys!!

Just to let you know that as Im writing this, you have managed to not give us the guild raid rewards for the 3RD STRAIGHT WEEK!!!!

Thats the paltry amount of 3 expert, 1 Hard, and 2 Easy raids that you are owing our guild players (Portugal)!!!

Just thought to let you know that we are NOT letting this one go. We want the rewards due to the work, time and effort we put into your game.

This is not a small thing...
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:37 am

Hi Adam,

I will let you know as well that we are working on a workaround to give to all of you their corresponding raids rewards for this week. This is not something we can do in 5 minutes as you can imagine, I will let you know if we manage to finish implementing this during the day as soon as we give them away.

Regards,
zacharie

Postby zacharie » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:47 am

hi,

just antoher bug : when you play a card for buff all yours cards (like great wall, tavern, dark ritual,...) it's give the buff to one cards but four times... (or 3 or 2... depend how many cards in play you have)
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:58 pm

Hi zacharie,

Thanks for the report, that bug has already been fixed in today's build. Also, as a side note, I want to let you all know we have found a way of restoring all your last week's raids rewards and we will do that as soon as I can, I can promise you that. I can't tell you exactly when, but we will 100% give you your well deserved rewards.

Thanks for your understanding and comprehension.

Kind Regards,
adamastorus

Postby adamastorus » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Hi

Great news guys!!! :D :D :D

Best regards

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”