pvp bug

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
adamastorus

Re: pvp bug

Postby adamastorus » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:34 am

Hi Guys

This is turning worse as time goes on...
... it's becoming endemic.

People start to think they're impune... and that's dangerous!!!

Now, I don't want to teach you your mister, but...
... why don't you implement the solution you made first time?

"if a player left his clock run out, it's a automatic loss"

Keep the good work.

Regards
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:39 am

Hi Adam,

We think we may have found the source of the issue already, we are working on the fix during the last couple of hours and will be releasing a build today. I will let you know as soon as I do. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Heroes Empire: TCG - Admin
Adamastor

Postby Adamastor » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi Guys!!!

After a couple of weeks of minimal PVP games due to a lack of time, today I started to once again play more, only to find out that the PVP bug still hasnt been dealt with....

Today was a guy named DPBB, which is ranked 5th right now, that used this cheat on me. Its really sad to see players keep doing this and getting away with it.

Cant you guys do anything about this?
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:39 am

Hey Adamastor,

We fixed several issues on PvP and at the end of the week, we'll push a new version on the server to fix other issues of PvP, hopefully this fix will solve this problem too.

Cheers,
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:31 am

So if a person lets the timer run out against another person, he wins ?. Is that right? .
Because this has been happening to me a few times and i noticed its always vs person, not bot.

Happened around 10times so far this season.

Anyone tried? , next timw i see a real person ill let the counter run out to know for myself.

Dev claims its a fixed bug that affected both ways pvp. Whilst old timers say its a known exploit.
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:12 am

Hey Maximus,

There was an issue similar to what you say that we fixed (it no longer happens). We're tracking all the matches and we're still seeing a case when the pvp game fails.

We're not 100% sure what's happening, if you find a match that the time runs out without playing cards please inform us with the turn/time/player (vs) and any information about the match that you find relevant (ex: previous turn was too fast/slow,...)

Thanks in advance.
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:21 am

Kramito wrote:Hey Maximus,

There was an issue similar to what you say that we fixed (it no longer happens). We're tracking all the matches and we're still seeing a case when the pvp game fails.

We're not 100% sure what's happening, if you find a match that the time runs out without playing cards please inform us with the turn/time/player (vs) and any information about the match that you find relevant (ex: previous turn was too fast/slow,...)

Thanks in advance.

Happened twice yesterday.

Timer ran out on 3rd turn Vs Spyros
Timer ran out before anyone made any moves Vs Zacharie.

Lost 24 points AGAIN. Waited almost 3 minutes for a fight only to then see the timer run out is slowly becoming annoying, tedious and frustrating. How they can make 2k points is beyond me. I cant even bloody pass 1600points for 3 days now. Always having to surrender and exit because timer runs out.
Fix this already ...
Adamastor

Postby Adamastor » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:33 pm

Sigh.... New season same issues.

This time it was ZXZX345 from guild Silence, that after losing a game against me, when we met again in PVP, he started and just let the clock run out fo steal me 17 pts. This is getting really old, guys!!!

What on earth are you waiting for to make an example of these cheaters that are ruining the game for us honest players?

At the very least, please, please, please, fix the damn bug once and for all!!!!
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:20 am

Do you not play or test your game DEV ???

You always rely on your customers as testers !!! Very odd.

You dont seem to be aware of anything until a player points it out to you.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”