Re: [Important] Massive server switch soon. [EDITED!]

Postby ClubSpirit » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi,

What's Happening!!
Will the game be back on line!?!?!?!
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:00 pm

Game offline an entire weekend and no updates whatsoever. One would think that you would probably make an exception to work on such a weekend but nah.
Looks like this game is going the way of the "Dodo".
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:58 am

Hey guys,

We're still working on the migration during the whole weekend. We had some technical issues but I hope we solve the problem today.

I'll tell you as soon as possible when it's fixed.

Cheers,
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:21 am

Dear Players,

It took a while, but we finally managed to migrate all the data to our new Servers. Please accept our apologies for the long delay, bear in mind that there was a lot of data to move and we have faced quite a few very critical technical problems and we needed to address those before opening the application back to you.

I would also like to take the chance for thanking you for being so patient and supportive, it's been a while but we are confident that now it can only get better.

As for the changes, we already specified the main things that were going to be different, but we forgot to tell you that the weeks will now be ending on Sunday, at 23:59h, so Raids and Alliances rewards will be calculated at that time. We do that since we've completely changed the way of calculating rankings and leaderboards, every week will start on Monday and end on Sunday.

The good news is that we have managed to launch the 3 platforms at the same time, so everyone (but iOS players) will be able to play on the new servers already, there will be no waiting time for other platform's users.

That's all for now, please report here any weird behaviour and will work on it ASAP.

Thanks again,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Heroes Empire: TCG - Admin
ershan81

Postby ershan81 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:32 pm

in raid every hit there is a message like` you achieved highest score ` and in ally chat it also says raid completed.
its a bug i guess
ershan81

Postby ershan81 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:08 pm

ally ranking shown not correct . it shows 100 + for silence
Adamastor

Postby Adamastor » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:08 pm

In our entire guild, only 1 guy could log in, everybody else cant get in. Hopefully its something that you guys will fix soon...
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 am

Hey,

About the message "you achieved highest..." should only appear for a couple of days (we're using it to track that everything goes fine).

About your guild TheSilence currently has the first position, it seems a display issue, just wait until the end of the week (now the weekly reset works from Monday to Sunday).

@Adamastor. If you update the game you should get into the game without any problem (except if you use iOS Iphone/iPad).

Cheers,
Adamastor

Postby Adamastor » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:04 am

Ok, first of all, thank you for your prompt reply to my post.

That being said, i'm not sure you are aware of the problem you have. No, we are not talking of using iOS, most of us use computers and Kongregate. Of our entire guild (Portugal), using 4 diferent browsers, all kinds of diferent computers, and after trying all kinds of things like clearing our browser cache, etc,
no one could log in with the exception of 1 lucky member using an old version of IE.

And we are far from being the only ones, since lots of ppl are complaining in the chatroom of having the same problem.

We are basically locked out of the game. It just says "loging in" and we cant get in. Please give this problem the proper attention it deserves.
ClubSpirit

Postby ClubSpirit » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:09 pm

Hi,

Finally update is out.
I know you guys had a lot to do but you really must improve in your communication to your customers! Problems can happen , and within the limits, that s perdectly understandable ;-) but not receiving info for few days (unless we start posting messages/complains) that s not good.
I still didn t update yet, as soon as i do it i let know if there are any issues...
Sorry to hear other players are still experiencing login issues :-((((
I hope my alliance didn t lose any valid members because all this! :-/ (btw we are 2nd in global rank )

Hope you (Frozen Shard team) keep working on this game cause many of us LIKE IT. With that hope, i wish you GOOD WORK ;-)

Have a good day all
ClubSpirit

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”