[Important] Massive server switch soon. [EDITED!]

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
Maximus_Prime

Re: [Important] Massive server switch soon. [EDITED!]

Postby Maximus_Prime » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:58 am

Raids not updating today after i did one hit.

Also, i have x4 slaves rare and its not prompting me to craft > Epic
adamastorus

Postby adamastorus » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:29 pm

Hi

I can answer this one... Slaves don't upgrade to Epic.
Not all cards upgrade to next level.

Regards
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:34 pm

adamastorus wrote:Hi

I can answer this one... Slaves don't upgrade to Epic.
Not all cards upgrade to next level.

Regards

Ha good to know thanks
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:37 am

Long shot but will we "The people" get a little token of appreciation / gift for all the frustration you put us through with your updates and offline game ? :mrgreen:
Adamastor

Postby Adamastor » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:47 pm

Hi,

I'm sorry I have to keep posting to annoy you guys about bugs, since I understand the amount of work that you have to put in when doing the changes you are implementing, but some things are really important.

The Raids did 2 resets in a single week. Although I'm willing to let the single raid resets go for the moment, as we wait for you guys to resolve the "kinks" in the game, the Guild Raids are another matter.

Guild raids are one of the things that pull a guild together, as people get the sense of working together towards a common goal, and as such, they are very important. For example, this week our alliance (Portugal) finished the guild raid in both Expert and Easy, and we are looking at the possibility of no rewards, which is the kind of thing that cannot be allowed to happen. Please keep that in mind.

On another note, as Im writing this, our guild points for the week have also reseted, which impacts directly our guild standings for both weekly and global rankings. Im hopping is a strange bug that will be fixed soon.

Also on a personal note, I have recently completed the campaign to a point where I have completed the Port (5/5) and although I have the message telling me I have a reward for it, the game just freezes when I try to collect. No idea what to do.

Finally, Im not sure if you are aware of the general opinion among players that the PVP waiting times are way too slow since you implemented the recent changes, and how that is turning ppl away from the PVP experience.

Hopefully you have more in-game data and can check it out better than us if the change is worth it or not.

Once again, I understand the amount of work you have, and I have been trying to pass that along to others, but some bugs (like the guild related ones) have to be fixed ASAP, please.
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:35 am

Hey guys,

Thanks again for all your time and your understanding. Raids, Alliances and PVP should now work properly.

We're still monitoring today for any possible issues, but hopefully it will work fine and you can enjoy the game without any further issues.

Cheers,
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:12 am

Game has been crashing a lot on Lollipop S6 galaxy. Initially once an hour but now it happens like once within 10mins. Any advice ?
Adamastor

Postby Adamastor » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi,

Sorry to keep bothering you guys with these posts about bugs, but we have recently noticed that alot of guild chat messages cannot be seen by some ppl, while others can. No idea what the problem is, but the guild chat isnt working properly. In case its just something that is happeining in our guild, I'll leave the guild name here (Portugal) in hope it helps you guys sort out the problem.

As always, keep up the good work in slaying these pesky issues one by one until none remain!!!
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:37 am

Hey,

With the new update(will be available in a few hours), the issue with Android should be fixed, let me know if your game still crashes.

About the Alliance messages, we'll check it, thanks!

Cheers,
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:35 am

Cheers, saw this update earlier for crashes. I will check and update on crashes.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”