[Important] New website / forums url

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
cgascons
Site Admin

[Important] New website / forums url

Postby cgascons » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:43 am

Dear players,

We are happy to inform you that the old domain where the official website and forums were hosted has been moved to this url instead (http://www.frozenshard.com/games/heroesempiretcg/). However, you will still have access to the forums in this url (http://www.frozenshard.com/games/heroes ... cg/forums/) which were fully migrated to the new host on last Monday 18th July. This is just informative, no data has been lost whatsoever.

In addition, as a side note, please bear in mind that the new e-mail address for support and information enquiries is from now on: support@frozenshard.com. Sending e-mails to different accounts in frozenshard's domain will not be answered, please use instead the new address.

Thank you very much for your support, and as always do not hesitate on contacting us if you need further assistance.
--
Chris
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Heroes Empire: TCG - Admin
framer2

Re: [Important] New website / forums url

Postby framer2 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:50 am

I cant log in here with my old username anymore (framer)

The forum button in the menu still links to the old forum link so is dead atm, same goes for the link under the flashplayer itself.

PS: the link to these forums in your announcement on the Kongforum is broken
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:07 am

Hi framer,

Thanks for the kongregate's post issue, it's fixed now. Regarding the problems logging in with your old name, it's quite weird, we migrated the forums from one server to a different one but everything should be working the same as before. I'm not sure if you would like to try it but in case you want to give it a try, clean your cache and cookies to see if it works after that.

Regards!
framer2

Postby framer2 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:28 am

Still can't log in with it and more people have that issue.

The forum link in the game menu is still dead.
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:51 am

[EDIT] I've modified the current cookies configuration, would you mind trying again? If it still doesn't work please let us know and I will take another look.

You are right about the footers framer2, we didn't notice. Will change this today. Regarding the login issue I'm double checking the forums configuration as it may have something to do with the cookies setup.

Regards!

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”